Sometimes you delete a TikTok video after uploading it and you may need it to watch later. You can easily find deleted tiktok videos just by following the guide given below. In the step by step guide given below, you will find a procedure to find deleted tiktok videos. You can see even after deleting them. Just follow the steps given below and you are good to go.
Steps to find deleted tiktok videos:
1. Launch the TikTok application: First of all, on your android device, you will need to look for a black icon with a music note on it. It's the trademark icon for the TikTok application. Just tap on the icon to launch the application on your phone.
2. Tap on your Profile: After you have opened the TiktTok application you will see your profile button at the bottom right corner of the main page. It will be with a person icon with me written under it. Just tap on it to open your TikTok profile.
3. Go to drafts: On your profile, you will see a heart icon with a lock on it. It's where all your draft videos are saved. Just tap on the icon to open all your drafted videos.
4. Go to the video: Now you can see all your video and you can choose the video which you deleted and you want to see it again. Just tap on the video. The deleted videos will usually have a craked video camera icon.
5. Tap on share: After the video gets open you will see a share icon at the right side of the video. Just tap on the forward arrow icon to share it with someone or download it to your gallery.
6. Tap on Save video: You can now save the video to your gallery by tapping on the save video option. You can also share on different social media platforms. For example, if you want to send the video on Whatsapp just tap on the Whatsapp icon.
7. Go to your Gallery: After you have saved the video to your gallery close the Tiktok application. Now open your mobile phone's gallery to see the downloaded video.
8. Tap on Videos: In your gallery tap on the videos to see the video which was saved from the tiktok application.
9. Tap on the video: You will see all the videos which are saved in your phone's gallery. Just tap on the video which we downloaded from the tiktok application.
Hence, you can now finally see the deleted tiktok video on the phone and share it, anyone, you want to share. You even upload it to the TikTok application again.