TikTok allows users to make Fast motion videos. Recording a fast motion video increases the speed between every frame of the video resulting in a video that plays much faster. Fast motion videos add a very attractive effect on the content. The following article explains the steps involved in making a fast motion video in TikTok.
Steps to make Fast motion video in TikTok
1. Launch TikTok: You have to first open the application. To open the application, you have to locate the TikTok app and tap on it once. You can locate the application by it's trademark White color music note icon as shown in the picture below. Tap on the icon once to launch TikTok.
2. Go to "Add New" Section: After you launch the application it will open in the feed section. From the feed section, you have to navigate to the "Add new" section by tapping on the "+" option. The "add new" option is present at the bottom of the screen as shown in the picture.
3. Turn on "Speed control": When you go to add new option, you have to enable speed control. You can do this by tapping on the speed control option that is located at the top right corner. The arrow in the picture below shows you where you can find the speed control option in the add new screen.
4. Select required speed: After you enable the speed control, you have to select the speed for your video. You can select a speed from the rectangular bar that appears as shown below. This speed bar appears only after you have enabled the speed options. From this, tap on the desired speed.
5. Record the video: After selecting the desired speed, you can record your video. To do this, you can tap and hold on the red color circular recording option as shown below. Record the content as you would in any other situation. You can either use the hands-free recording or press and hold the record option.
6. Tap on the Tick mark: Once you are satisfied with the content that you record, you have to go next. To go next, you have to tap on the Red color tick mark option in the bottom corner as shown below. The Tick mark only appears after you have recorded a video, that is, it signifies that you are satisfied with the video.
7. Click the "Next" option: After you tap on the tick option, you will get the screen shown below. Here you can add your desired effects as well as filters. Anything you do in this screen will not affect the speed of your video. After you are satisfied, you have to tap on the "Next" option that is shown in the picture below.
8. Post the video: By tapping on the next option, you will get the screen shown below. At this screen, you can post the video to your fans by tapping on the post option. The post option is represented by a red color rectangle as sh Tap on it once and post your fast motion video to your fans.
By following the steps mentioned above, any user can make fast motion videos on TikTok. The procedure is simple because it only requires the user to change the speed controls. Change the speed control as per your requirement and record the video as any other. In this way, you can Make a fast motion video in TikTok.