- change mobile number on tiktok
- download tiktok videos on mobile
- find tiktok user id
- find songs on tiktok
- find someone on tiktok
- find deleted tiktok videos
- add effects to tiktok videos
- recover tiktok account
- recharge tiktok wallet
- view saved video tiktok
- know someone blocked on tiktok
- disable comments tiktok
- find liked videos on tiktok
- block someone on tiktok
- create hashtag on tiktok
- block list to unblock tiktok
- clear cache in tiktok
- enable restricted mode tiktok
- share tiktok profile
- scan tiktok qr code
- invite friends on tiktok
- update tiktok app
- change tiktok forget password
- logout in tiktok
- change tiktok region
- change tiktok username
- push notifications on tiktok
- search any songs for tiktok videos
- add sound on tiktok videos
- add text on tiktok video
- save tiktok video to draft
- make videos on tiktok app
- crop or trim songs tiktok
- add own sound on tiktok
- save tiktok videos without watermark
- live videos on tiktok
- reverse video in tiktok
- make fast motion video tiktok
- stop download your tiktok video
- get featured on tiktok
- black background tiktok video
- record tiktok video without button
- message anybody on tiktok
- record long video tiktok
- slow effect motion tiktok
- record videos with tiktok
- download tiktok app
- save tiktok video to gallery
- change tiktok password
- create tiktok account
- share tiktok video whatsapp
- edit tiktok videos
- follow tiktok user by id
- save t video without posting
- delete tiktok account
- download tiktok on pc
- get followers on tiktok
- use tiktok like a pro
- duet with yourself tiktok
- delete videos tiktok
- private account tiktok
- go live on tiktok
- change profile picture tiktok
- get likes on tiktok
How to know if Someone Blocked You on TikTok
Here in this article, you will know if someone blocked you on TikTok. Often we don't figure out whether you are following on TikTok has blocked or followed you back. You will get to know the user ID who has blocked you on Tiktok conveniently using the steps mentioned below. Blocking has been the common escape from anybody you don't like or don't want to share your post with. Now let's look at the steps below:
Get To Know If Someone Blocked You On Tiktok With 4 Easy Steps
Step-1 Open Tiktok app: Although, Tiktok is commonly used by almost everyone.
- However, not everyone has installed the TikTok app from the Google play store.
- So once you have downloaded the Tiktok app.
- Make sure to create an account on the Tiktok app.
- Now let's open the tiktok app on your screen to move ahead with the steps.
Step-2 Tap on 'Discover': Once you have the Tiktok homepage opened on your screen.
- Then you can view many options laying at the bottom taskbar.
- Here you have to tap on the Discover option.
Step-3 Tap on 'Search': Once you have opened the discover option, another page appears with a search bar on your screen. Now tap on search.
Step-4 You'll not able to see the ID that blocked you: Once you search the user ID on the page then if it shows on your screen.
- Then the concerned user has not blocked you.
- However, if the user ID is not shown on your screen after you searched.
- Then the said user has blocked you and you won't be able to see the user ID on your screen.
If Someone Has Blocked You On Tiktok Then Will You Be Able To View Their Posts?
Once any use of Tiktok has blocked you then you won't be able to see their posts. In addition, you can't message or leave a comment on their videos posted on Tiktok. However, they can still view your profile and posts in case you haven't blocked them on Tiktok.
Is It Compulsory To UnBlock The User ID To View Their Post On TikTok?
Yes, you have to ask the concerned user ID to unblock you. If you want to get access to their posts on Tiktok. However, if you have blocked any user on Tiktok then you need to unblock them to get access to their posts.
Can You View The Whole Block List Of Users On Tiktok?
Yes, you can view the block list of users on Tiktok. You can unblock the user from the list or check the blocked users. A Block list also gives an idea of the number of blocked users.
Can You Record 30 Min Video On Tiktok?
No, you cannot record a 30 minutes video using the Tiktok app. Tiktok is meant to be recorded with short videos of minutes or seconds. You cannot exceed more than 3 minutes to record a video on Tiktok. Also, you can record without even holding the recording button.
TikTok allows all its users to block other users for any personal reason. Inappropriate content, spam, annoying content, etc are some of the reasons why a user may block another user. When you are blocked by another user on TikTok, you do not get any notification nor do you get any indicator informing you about the same.
The only way to know if someone has blocked you on TikTok is by trying to search for their user ID and seeing if it appears. Therefore, the following article explains how you can know if someone blocked you on TikTok.
How to know blocked status on TikTok
Steps to know if someone blocked you on TikTok
1. Launch TikTok: The first step in order to know if someone blocked you is to launch the TikTok application. From your app drawer locate the TikTok icon. As shown below, It is a white color music note icon. Tap on it once to open it. It will automatically open in the Feed section of your account.
2. Go to the Search section: Launching the TikTok application will result in its opening in the feed section. You have to then go to the search section of the application. In order to do this, you have to select the small magnifying glass icon as shown below. This will take you to the explore page of TikTok within which you can search for users.
3. Tap on the Search bar: As a result of opening the explore page of TikTok you will get the following screen in which you will notice a small bar at the top. Tap on the search bar as shown in the picture after which your keypad will be launched.
4. Type the user ID/Username in the search bar: Tapping on the search bar will automatically launch the keypad. The next step is to type the User ID of the user you want to check. To know if someone has blocked you on TikTok you have to know their full username as it has to match. If not, you may not get accurate results. Type out the exact TikTok user ID of the person and search for it.
5. Check if the username appears: From the results that appear, check if the username that you entered appears. If the screen is blank as shown below, then you can conclude that the particular user has blocked you.
Therefore in this way, any user can come to know if someone has blocked them on TikTok. You have to know the exact user ID of the person that you want to search for. If the user does not appear in the search results, you can conclude that he/she has blocked you. This is because once you are blocked by someone, you can not interact with their account in any way.
- How to Download TikTok on a PC
- How to Get Followers on TikTok for Free
- How to Use TikTok Like a Pro
- How to Duet with Yourself on TikTok
- How to Delete TikTok Videos
- How to Make TikTok account private
- How to Go live on TikTok
- How to Change Profile Picture on TikTok
- How to Get Likes on TikTok
- More Articles...