Such a significant number of individuals love TikTok! TikTok allows everybody to make their very own short video, music video, and funny recordings effectively. You can add different types of sounds and music to your TikTok video to make it more interactive. We can also add our custom TikTok sounds. If you want to know How to Add Sound on TikTok Videos? stick on to this article and you will get to know different methods to Add Sound on TikTok Videos.
How to add any sound or music to TikTok videos
Step to Add Music on TikTok
1. Open the TikTok application: On your device, you will see a black icon with a white music note on it. Its the trademark for the TikTok application. Tap on it to open the application.
2. Tap "+" icon to start recording a new video: After opening the TikTok application, on the main screen at the bottom of the page you will see a white box with "+" sign. Just tap on it to start recording a new video.
3. Tap on the "Add a Sound" option: You will see a "Add a Sound" option on the top of the recording screen. Tap on it to open the TikTok's inbuilt sound library.
4. You can search for your favorite sounds: You will see a search bar wherein you can search for the latest sounds and add it to your TikTok videos.
5. Tap on "My sound" to add your own sounds: You can also add your own sound by tapping on the "My sound" tab situated at the top right corner. You can browse your own music and add it to your TikTok Video.
Another method is to Take challenges and add the sound of the challenge.
6. You can also take challenges by scrolling down in the Add a sound tab: Just scroll down in the Add a sound page and you will see different trending video and also challenges. You can take up any challenge you want.
7. Choose any Challenge to make a Video on it: From the available options you can choose any challenge and start making a video on it.
8. Press and Hold the red button on the recording screen to start recording the video: To start the recording of your video press and hold the red button. Press and hold the red button until you want to record the video. Release the red button whenever you want to stop recording.
9. Press the tick to confirm: At the bottom right corner tap on the Tick option to continue with your current recording.
10. Press the next button after editing the video: After making the video you surely want to edit it. You can edit and add effects and filters. After you are done editing your video press next button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
11. Tap on Post: Now, you will be directed to a page where you will be given two options to Save the video in Drafts or Post-it.
Now you might know How to Add Sound on TikTok Videos and post them. You can use innovative #hastags so that you get more and more likes on your TikTok video.