- change mobile number on tiktok
- download tiktok videos on mobile
- find tiktok user id
- find songs on tiktok
- find someone on tiktok
- find deleted tiktok videos
- add effects to tiktok videos
- recover tiktok account
- recharge tiktok wallet
- view saved video tiktok
- know someone blocked on tiktok
- disable comments tiktok
- find liked videos on tiktok
- block someone on tiktok
- create hashtag on tiktok
- block list to unblock tiktok
- clear cache in tiktok
- enable restricted mode tiktok
- share tiktok profile
- scan tiktok qr code
- invite friends on tiktok
- update tiktok app
- change tiktok forget password
- logout in tiktok
- change tiktok region
- change tiktok username
- push notifications on tiktok
- search any songs for tiktok videos
- add sound on tiktok videos
- add text on tiktok video
- save tiktok video to draft
- make videos on tiktok app
- crop or trim songs tiktok
- add own sound on tiktok
- save tiktok videos without watermark
- live videos on tiktok
- reverse video in tiktok
- make fast motion video tiktok
- stop download your tiktok video
- get featured on tiktok
- black background tiktok video
- record tiktok video without button
- message anybody on tiktok
- record long video tiktok
- slow effect motion tiktok
- record videos with tiktok
- download tiktok app
- save tiktok video to gallery
- change tiktok password
- create tiktok account
- share tiktok video whatsapp
- edit tiktok videos
- follow tiktok user by id
- save t video without posting
- delete tiktok account
- download tiktok on pc
- get followers on tiktok
- use tiktok like a pro
- duet with yourself tiktok
- delete videos tiktok
- private account tiktok
- go live on tiktok
- change profile picture tiktok
- get likes on tiktok
How to Duet with Yourself on TikTok
TikTok offers an option called Duet. Duet is a kind of video that puts two separate videos next to each other. A duet can consist of two different videos or even yourself. This means that you can act one part of the video on one side of the screen and another part on the other side. The following article explains the steps to be carried out to duet with yourself on TikTok. There are 2 stages to carry this out.
How to do a duet on TikTok with yourself
Steps to duet with yourself on TikTok (Filming the video)
The first stage is to film a regular video and post it. The steps to do this are explained below.
1. Launch TikTok: The first step is to launch the application. Locate the application from the app drawer and tap on it once to open it. Default it will open in the feed section.
2. Tap on the “Add” (+) option: Once you open the application, you have to navigate to the add new option. From the available options below, you have to tap on the “+” icon. It will take you to the section to add a new TikTok video.
3. Record your desired video: Once you tap on the add option, you have to record the desired video. You can either record a new video or select one to post from your gallery. To record, you have to tap and hold the red circular button. Once you finish recording, add all the desired effects and filters you want.
4. Tap on the “Next” option: Once you finish adding the necessary filters and editing options, you have to then tap on the next option. This option will be present at the bottom right of the screen. It will take you to the posting options.
5. Tap on “Who can see my video” option: From the posting options, you have to edit one of the options. To ensure that none of your followers see your half-finished video, you have to make it private. Tap on the “Who can see my video” option and select “private”. Also, make sure your “download” option is on.
6. Select the option
7. Select “Post”: Once you do all the above steps, you have to then post the video. To do this, tap on the post option present in red at the bottom of your screen. The video will get posted to your account.
Steps to duet with yourself on TikTok ( starting the duet)
Once you post your original video, you can easily start a duet with yourself. If you want to start a duet with yourself on an already existing video, then you can only follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Go to your profile: Once you post the video, the first step is to go to your profile. To do this, tap on the “Person” icon at the bottom right of the screen. It will take you to your profile and all the videos you have posted.
2. Open the video you want to duet with: Once you go to your profile, you have to open the desired video. Tap on the particular video once to open it. It will start playing and give you certain options.
3. Tap on the 3 dots Option: when you open the particular video, you will get a lot of options. Tap on the three dots options located at the right of the screen. It will give you further options.
4. Select “Duet”: From the options that arise, select the duet option by tapping on it once. You will be redirected to the Duet filming screen. You will notice that the screen will split in two. The recorded video will be on the right and a new video will be getting filmed on the left.
5. Film the Duet: Once you enter into this screen, use the red circular recording option to record the video. Complete the video as per your preference.
6. Choose “Next”: Once you film the second part of your video, you have to tap on next option. This is present at the bottom right of the screen. Tap on it once.
7. Post the video: After you tap on next, it will take you to the posting screen. Make sure that this time you do not make it private. When you ensure that, tap on “post”. It will be located in the bottom right of your screen. The duet will be posted to your followers.
In this way, to make a duet with yourself on TikTok you have to follow the steps mentioned above. All you have to do is, film a video of your choice, but post it as a private video. Open that video and then select the option to duet.
- How to Update TikTok App
- How to Change TikTok Password When You Forget
- How to Logout in TikTok
- How to Change TikTok Region
- How to Change Your TikTok Username
- How to Enable or Disable Push Notifications on TikTok
- How to Search Any Songs to Add in TikTok Videos
- How to Add Sound on TikTok Videos
- How to Add Text on a TikTok Video
- How to Save a Tik Tok Video to Draft
- More Articles...