Do you want to delete your TikTok video? Here is your solution on how you can delete any TikTok video that you have posted. If you do not like the video you just posted, or you noticed a mistake or any other reason, and you want to delete your video. The following steps are to be followed to delete a TikTok video. It is a simple procedure and fairly easy steps. It has to be noted that once deleted, your viewers will not be able to view that video on your account.
How to Delete TikTok Videos Quickly
Steps to Delete TikTok Videos
To delete any video you have posted, you have to follow the following steps
1. Launch TikTok: The first step is to launch the TikTok application. Go to your app drawer and locate the TikTok icon. It is a white color music note icon. Tap on it once to open it. It will automatically open in the Feed section of your account.
2. Go to your profile: Since it will automatically open in the feed section, you have to then go to your profile. Tap on the “person” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. It will take you to your profile and show you all the videos you have posted.
3. Open the video you want to delete: When you to go to your profile, you can scroll down and see all the videos you have posted. From these videos, open the video you want to delete. Tap on it once to open the video.
4. Tap on the Three dots option: Once you open the video you will notice different option at the right hand side. Various options like “comment”, “like” etc. Below the comment option, you will notice a Three dots option. This represents the Menu. Tap on it once to access the menu.
5. Select the “Delete” option: When you tap on the menu option, it will give you two different rows of options. In the second row, you will notice different options regarding the video. You have to locate the “delete” option. For this you will have to swipe from right to left within those options. At the end you will find the delete option. The delete option will be represented by a small Trash can or dustbin Icon. Tap on it once. A Small confirmation dialog box will appear.
6. Choose “Delete”: The confirmation dialog box will ask you whether you are sure you want to delete the video. From the two options, tap on “delete”. It will delete the video.
By following the steps mentioned above, a user can Delete TikTok videos. All you have to do is open your account, open the video you want to delete and from the options, locate and select delete. There is no complicated procedure to delete TikTok videos from your account.