TikTok is an app for short-form mobile video recordings. TikTok empowers everybody to be a maker and urges users to share their energy and imaginative articulation through their recordings. The application allows users to create short videos of 15 seconds. There are an assortment of patterns in TikTok application, including images, lip-sync songs and comedies.
Recently TikTok was a standout amongst the most downloaded applications around the globe and with the most noteworthy Musical.ly procurement. Now, Let us dig in deeper and get know How to make a video with TikTok.
Steps to make videos with TikTok:
1. Open the TikTok application: On your device, you will see a black icon with a white music note on it. Its the trademark for the TikTok application. Tap on it to open the application.
2. Tap "+" icon to start recording a new video: After opening the TikTok application, on the main screen at the bottom of the page you will see a white box with "+" sign. Just tap on it to start recording a new video.
3. Tap on the "Add a Sound" option: You will see a "Add a Sound" option on the top of the recording screen. Tap on it to open the TikTok's inbuilt sound library. TikTok has a very large number of songs in its library.
4. You can turn the camera accordingly: You will see a camera turning option at the right top corner of the recording screen. If you turn to the selfie camera or the rear camera you can tap on it and change.
5. You can add effects to your TikTok video: At the bottom, you will see a effects option. Tap on it and you will see a number of effects which you can add to your TikTok video.
Edit your Videos with TikTok -
6. You can also upload your own videos: You will see an Upload option at the bottom left side of the recording screen. Tap on it to upload your own video and edit with it.
7. Tap on Trim to cut some parts of videos: If you don't want some of the parts of the video you can tap on the trim option available at top right of the screen. With the help of this, you can remove the unwanted part of the video.
8. Edit and Add effects: You can add more effects and filters to your trimmed video to make it look more interactive. Tap on the effects option to load the TikTok preloaded effects.
9. Tap on the Next option to carry on with your video: After you are done with editing tap on the next button present at the bottom left corner.
10. Tap on the Post option to share your video: Share your TikTok video with other TikTok users just tap on the post button and the app will share your video with others.
You can also see the latest videos on the main screen which are being posted by the TikTok users. Now it seems like you would have learned that How to make TikTok videos on your Android or iOS devices. The app allows users to set their accounts as private, allowing only people they approve to view their content. The company removes inappropriate content and terminates accounts that violate the platform’s terms of service. So make sure you put a proper content on the app.