TikTok allows users to save videos of other creators to their devices. Many users may want to save the videos they find for various reasons. It can range from a person like, to want to show a friend that does not have TikTok. Therefore, instead of sharing the TikTok video over Whatsapp, or sharing over Instagram, a user can download TikTok videos on their mobile. The procedure to do this explained in the article. This procedure will save the video to your phone's gallery.
Steps to download TikTok videos on Mobile
1. Launch TikTok: The first step to download a TikTok video to your mobile phone is to launch the application. This is nothing but opening the app on your phone. Locate the TikTok app icon on your phone. Tap on the Icon once. Doing this will launch the TikTok application to the default Home-screen.
2. Open the video and tap on the share option: As mentioned earlier, the app will open to the home screen of TikTok. You have to then open the video you want to download. You can do this by
Scrolling through the videos in your feed
Searching for the user who posted it and then opening it.
Once you open the video, you will find different options to the right. Among these will be the share option. The share option is represented by the outward arrow. Tap on this once to download the TikTok video.
3. Select the "Save Video" option: Tapping on the Share option will open up a pop-up message as shown below. The pop up will include the different apps you can share the video too. You have to then locate the Save video option. It should be located in the lower row of options. Tap on the save video option as shown in the picture.
4. Wait for the confirmation message: Once you tap on the save video option, it will automatically start saving the video to your gallery. You have to wait until the video is saved. You will get a confirmation message about the saving of the video as shown below. After you see this message, you know the video has been saved.
5. Open the gallery of your phone: After you have saved the video you can then open the video in your gallery. Go back to the home section of your phone. Locate the gallery icon. Tap on the icon once when you find it. This will launch the gallery on your phone.
6. Locate the video and open it: Once you follow all the steps explained above, you will find yourself in the phone gallery. You have to then locate the video. The downloaded video should be found in the videos section of your gallery. Tap o the folder and open the video you just downloaded. This is the confirmation that the video is downloaded to your mobile.
Therefore if you see any video in TikTok that you like, you can download it. The download option is available to all users. Furthermore, there is no restriction on the number of videos you can download. The procedure is simple and easy to follow. Thus, a lot of users like the fact that you can download TikTok videos directly from the app. Unlike other applications.