TikTok allows users to save their video to drafts. If you want to create a video but edit and post it later, you can make use of this facility that TikTok provides. Therefore to save a TikTok video to draft means saving it temporarily for later use. This does not mean that the video will be saved to your phone's memory. But it means that the video will be saved temporarily on the application itself.
How to Save TikTok videos from Drafts with no watermark & logo!
Steps to save TikTok video to Draft
1. Launch TikTok Application: To save a TikTok video to draft, you have to first launch the application. To launch the application, locate it from the app drawer or home-screen. The white color music note icon shown below, represents the TikTok application. Tap on the icon once to open.
2. Go to "Add New" Section: After you launch the application it will open in the feed section. From the feed section, you have to navigate to the "Add new" section by tapping on the "+" option. The "add new" option is present at the bottom of the screen as shown in the picture.
3. Record the video: You can either record a video or upload a video from your gallery. To film the video, tap and hold on the red color recording button as shown below and capture the video. You can even use the Hands-free option to record the video.
4. Tap on the Tick mark: Once you are satisfied with the content that you record, you have to tap on the Red color tick mark option in the bottom corner as shown below. This option appears in the bottom right corner as shown below, after you record your content.
5. Select the "Next" option: After you tap on the tick option, you will get the screen as shown below. You can further add filters or any other Effects. Once you are satisfied with how the video has been created, go next. Tap on the "Next" option in the bottom right corner as shown in the picture.
6. Choose the “Who can see my video” option: From the posting options, you have to edit one of the options to make sure that none of your followers see your video, you have to make it private. To do this, select the “who can see my video” option as shown in the picture below
7. Make it private by tapping on “Private” option: When you tap on the option, you will get the screen as shown below. From the options that appear, you have to tap on the “Private” option once as shown. Your video will not be visible to your fans after this.
8. Tap on the “Drafts” option: After you ensure that your video is private, you can save it to your drafts. Tap on the “Drafts” option as shown by the picture below. The Drafts option is located next to the post option and represented by a white rectangle as shown in the picture below.
Therefore, by following the steps you can save a TikTok video to draft. The procedure to do this is simple, where you have to just ensure you tap on the "Drafts" option instead of "Post". A draft can be any TikTok video that you record or create. Just follow the steps explained and you can easily save a TikTok video to draft.