One of the best additions Bytedance has made to TikTok is the Go Live feature. You as a TikTok user can Watch Live Videos on TikTok of your favorite celebrities with the help of different methods given below. This article will help you go through all the essential steps that you need to Watch Live Videos on TikTok.
Steps to Watch Live Videos on TikTok:
1. Open the TikTok application: On your device, you will see a black icon with a white music note on it. It is the trademark icon for the TikTok application. Tap on the icon to open the application.
2. Tap on the notification tab: At the bottom of the main screen of the TikTok application, you will see a notification tab. Tap on it to open your notifications.
3. Tap on the Top LIVEs option at the top of the page: After opening the notification page you will see the Top LIVEs option. Tap on it to open the latest live streamings.
4. Tap on the Watch option at the left side of the Top LIVEs option: You will see a watch button next to the Top LIVEs option. Tap on it to open the latest Live videos.
5. Choose from the list: A list with a number of live streaming videos will appear wherein you can choose and tap on the live stream you want to watch.
6. You can Swipe up to watch more live streamings: To watch more live streams you can swipe up and watch more engaging live streams.
Method 2: You can also search your favorite user/ live streamer and watch the live stream.
7. On the main screen go to the search tab: At the main screen go to the search tab to search the name of your favorite user. Just tap on the search button to go to the search page.
8. Tap on the search bar: You will see a search bar wherein you can type the name of the user of which you want to watch the live stream.
9. Tap on Search after typing the username: After you have typed the username of the user you want to Watch Live Video. Tap on the search option.
10. Choose from the list: You will see the users with the username you entered. If the user is live it will show a reddish circle outline with "LIVE" written on the display picture.
11. Tap on the user to watch His/Her live stream: Now you just need to tap on the user. Just make sure they are live.
Right now, it appears to be less demanding to watch Live Streams than making them, however ideally TikTok sees the incentive in lifting these feature and permitting a greater amount of their user base to use this feature. You can also start your live sessions but just make sure you have an updated version of the app to start creating your own live streams using TikTok.