With TikTok you can create, edit and format videos according to your interest. You can share these videos to your followers by posting it. At the same time, if you feel that you do not want to post it immediately, you can create it and save it to the gallery of your phone. This is done for various personal reason, maybe if you want a second opinion before posting, etc. The following article explains the steps to be followed to save TikTok videos without posting. To make it easy to follow, the steps are distinguished into 2 stages
How To Save TikTok Video as Draft
Steps to follow to save TikTok videos without posting (First stage)
1. Launch the TikTok application: The first step is to launch the TikTok application. You have to go to your phone’s app drawer and locate the TikTok application. It will be represented by the trademark white color music note icon. The app will automatically open in the feed section.
2. Go to the “New video” section: When you open the app, you have to then go to the new video section. To do this, tap on the “+” icon that is present at the bottom of the screen. It will take you to the section of creating the video.
3. Make the video of your choice: In the new video section, you have to make the video of your choice. Press the red circle button to record. You can also add attractive filters and effects. Make the complete video that you want to save.
4. Tap on “Next” option: When you finish creating the video and adding all the required edits, you have to then tap on the next option. This is present at the bottom right corner. It will take you to the posting section.
5. Select “who can see my video” option: Once you go to the next screen, you will find an option called “Who can see my video. This is a privacy option that allows you to control who can view the post. You have to tap on the option and select “Private”.
6. Select options
7. Post the video: Once you finish setting the privacy option, you have to post the video to your account. It may take a few seconds.
Steps to be followed to save TikTok video without posting (second stage)
1. Go your profile: After you post the video, the next thing to do is to go to your own profile. Tap on the person icon in the bottom right corner of the screen to go to your profile.
2. Open the video: Open your profile, all the videos you posted will be displayed. You have to find the video you wanted to save. It will be by default, the first video in the list. Open it by tapping on it once.
3. Tap on the Share option: When you open the video, you will find multiple options present at the right-hand side. Tap on the share option. It is represented by a curved arrow mark. Tap on it once to avail the different sharing options.
4. Select the “Save” option: From the number of options that appear, you have to select the “save” option. This option will be represented by a downward arrow. Tap on it once and your video will start getting saved.
After saving the video, you have to ensure that the video you posted privately. This is how you can save a TikTok video without posting it The steps are lengthy but simple. There is no need to download a separate application if you follow this method.