It's very hard to find a perfect background for our video. Therefore, its best to choose a black background for our video. But the question here is How to make background black in TikTok Video? It's quite a simple process you just need to follow the steps and you'll be able to make background black in TikTok Videos.
Steps to make background black in TikTok Video:
1. Open the TikTok application: On your device, you will see a black icon with a white music note on it. It is the trademark logo for the TikTok application. Tap on it to open the application.
2. Tap on the "+" icon and to go to the recording screen: After the TikTok applications open up you will see a white box with a "+" on it. Tap on it to go the recording screen.
3. Tap on the effects option on the left side of the recording screen: To make background black in TikTok Video you need to add effects. So tap on the "Effects" option on the left side of the screen to add effect to your TikTok video.
4. Go the effects tab: A pop up will come giving a number of tabs of Trending, New and Effects. We need to choose the Effects tab from the given tabs.
5. Choose the black background effect from the options: There will be a large number of effects available on the list. You need to choose any black background you find suitable to use for your video. Tap on it to select a particular effect.
6. Check for the effect: Before starting the recording see whether the effect you chose is going perfectly with the video.
Now we will start making our video with the black background.
7. Press and Hold the red button to start recording: After everything, you will be again redirected to the recording screen where you will a red button. Press and hold the red button to start the video and release it when you want to end the recording.
8. Tap on the tick mark after making the video: After you are done with making a video you will a tick option on the right side of the screen. Tap on it to move your video further to the editing part.
9. Edit the video and Tap the next button: You can add different types of filters and also change the effect if you wish so. You can also add stickers to make your video more interactive. After which, you can press on the next button.
10. Tap on the Post if you want to share your video with your fans: You will have two options here either you can save in your drafts and not share to the public or Choose the Post option which will share your video to your fans or followers.
TikTok has control on setting the trend/community style by deciding what type of content to promote. So the platform actively publishes contents that feel more align with its branding (young, cool, fun, fashion) and have the potential to go viral in mimicking.