- change mobile number on tiktok
- download tiktok videos on mobile
- find tiktok user id
- find songs on tiktok
- find someone on tiktok
- find deleted tiktok videos
- add effects to tiktok videos
- recover tiktok account
- recharge tiktok wallet
- view saved video tiktok
- know someone blocked on tiktok
- disable comments tiktok
- find liked videos on tiktok
- block someone on tiktok
- create hashtag on tiktok
- block list to unblock tiktok
- clear cache in tiktok
- enable restricted mode tiktok
- share tiktok profile
- scan tiktok qr code
- invite friends on tiktok
- update tiktok app
- change tiktok forget password
- logout in tiktok
- change tiktok region
- change tiktok username
- push notifications on tiktok
- search any songs for tiktok videos
- add sound on tiktok videos
- add text on tiktok video
- save tiktok video to draft
- make videos on tiktok app
- crop or trim songs tiktok
- add own sound on tiktok
- save tiktok videos without watermark
- live videos on tiktok
- reverse video in tiktok
- make fast motion video tiktok
- stop download your tiktok video
- get featured on tiktok
- black background tiktok video
- record tiktok video without button
- message anybody on tiktok
- record long video tiktok
- slow effect motion tiktok
- record videos with tiktok
- download tiktok app
- save tiktok video to gallery
- change tiktok password
- create tiktok account
- share tiktok video whatsapp
- edit tiktok videos
- follow tiktok user by id
- save t video without posting
- delete tiktok account
- download tiktok on pc
- get followers on tiktok
- use tiktok like a pro
- duet with yourself tiktok
- delete videos tiktok
- private account tiktok
- go live on tiktok
- change profile picture tiktok
- get likes on tiktok
How to Set Black Background Color in TikTok Video
It's very hard to find a perfect background for our video. Therefore, its best to choose a black background for our video. But the question here is How to make background black in TikTok Video? It's quite a simple process you just need to follow the steps and you'll be able to make background black in TikTok Videos.
How To Fix TikTok Dark Mode Option Not Showing
Steps to make background black in TikTok Video:
1. Open the TikTok application: On your device, you will see a black icon with a white music note on it. It is the trademark logo for the TikTok application. Tap on it to open the application.
2. Tap on the "+" icon and to go to the recording screen: After the TikTok applications open up you will see a white box with a "+" on it. Tap on it to go the recording screen.
3. Tap on the effects option on the left side of the recording screen: To make background black in TikTok Video you need to add effects. So tap on the "Effects" option on the left side of the screen to add effect to your TikTok video.
4. Go the effects tab: A pop up will come giving a number of tabs of Trending, New and Effects. We need to choose the Effects tab from the given tabs.
5. Choose the black background effect from the options: There will be a large number of effects available on the list. You need to choose any black background you find suitable to use for your video. Tap on it to select a particular effect.
6. Check for the effect: Before starting the recording see whether the effect you chose is going perfectly with the video.
Now we will start making our video with the black background.
7. Press and Hold the red button to start recording: After everything, you will be again redirected to the recording screen where you will a red button. Press and hold the red button to start the video and release it when you want to end the recording.
8. Tap on the tick mark after making the video: After you are done with making a video you will a tick option on the right side of the screen. Tap on it to move your video further to the editing part.
9. Edit the video and Tap the next button: You can add different types of filters and also change the effect if you wish so. You can also add stickers to make your video more interactive. After which, you can press on the next button.
10. Tap on the Post if you want to share your video with your fans: You will have two options here either you can save in your drafts and not share to the public or Choose the Post option which will share your video to your fans or followers.
TikTok has control on setting the trend/community style by deciding what type of content to promote. So the platform actively publishes contents that feel more align with its branding (young, cool, fun, fashion) and have the potential to go viral in mimicking.
- How to Add Sound on TikTok Videos
- How to Add Text on a TikTok Video
- How to Save a Tik Tok Video to Draft
- How to Make Videos on TikTok App
- How to Crop or Trim Songs on TikTok
- How to Add Your Own Sound or Music on TikTok
- How to Save TikTok Videos in Phone Gallery Without Watermark
- How to Watch all Live Videos on TikTok
- How to Make Reverse Video in TikTok
- How to Make Fast Motion Video in TikTok
- More Articles...