- change mobile number on tiktok
- download tiktok videos on mobile
- find tiktok user id
- find songs on tiktok
- find someone on tiktok
- find deleted tiktok videos
- add effects to tiktok videos
- recover tiktok account
- recharge tiktok wallet
- view saved video tiktok
- know someone blocked on tiktok
- disable comments tiktok
- find liked videos on tiktok
- block someone on tiktok
- create hashtag on tiktok
- block list to unblock tiktok
- clear cache in tiktok
- enable restricted mode tiktok
- share tiktok profile
- scan tiktok qr code
- invite friends on tiktok
- update tiktok app
- change tiktok forget password
- logout in tiktok
- change tiktok region
- change tiktok username
- push notifications on tiktok
- search any songs for tiktok videos
- add sound on tiktok videos
- add text on tiktok video
- save tiktok video to draft
- make videos on tiktok app
- crop or trim songs tiktok
- add own sound on tiktok
- save tiktok videos without watermark
- live videos on tiktok
- reverse video in tiktok
- make fast motion video tiktok
- stop download your tiktok video
- get featured on tiktok
- black background tiktok video
- record tiktok video without button
- message anybody on tiktok
- record long video tiktok
- slow effect motion tiktok
- record videos with tiktok
- download tiktok app
- save tiktok video to gallery
- change tiktok password
- create tiktok account
- share tiktok video whatsapp
- edit tiktok videos
- follow tiktok user by id
- save t video without posting
- delete tiktok account
- download tiktok on pc
- get followers on tiktok
- use tiktok like a pro
- duet with yourself tiktok
- delete videos tiktok
- private account tiktok
- go live on tiktok
- change profile picture tiktok
- get likes on tiktok
How to Use Slow Motion Effect on TikTok Videos
Don’t know how to use slow-motion effects on TikTok videos? Well, a lot of TikTok creators use these features to make their content as entertaining as possible and you can do it too.
TikTok is a popular short video sharing and social media platform, where users can share their videos and get likes on them. And the videos that you can upload in TikTok range from various genres and the duration of the video can be a maximum of 60 seconds. You can also add songs to your videos, learn how to find songs on TikTok.
In this article, we are going to provide you with a quick guide on how to use the Slow Motion Effect on TikTok Videos. The steps to use slow-motion effect on TikTok videos are as follows:
How To Put TikTok Videos In Slow Motion
Use Slow Motion Effect on TikTok Videos: 9 Simple Steps
Step 1: Open the TikTok app Connect your device on which you are using TikTok to a secure internet connection and log in to your TikTok account after opening the TikTok App.
Step 2: Tap on '+' plus icon When you open your TikTok app, you will find that TikTok’s homepage is opened and on that page, at the bottom, you will find multiple options and on the middle
there will be a button marked as a plus “+” sign that you will need to press. This will lead to you making a video on TikTok.
Step 3: Tap on the record icon Then you will see that your Camera page is opened and there will be a record button, that you can tap in order to record a video on TikTok.
Step 4:Tap on "Effects" After you record your video, if you want you can upload it as usual, but if you want to add effects such as slow-motion, you will need to edit your video. To do that, click on the “Effects” button.
Step 5:Tap on "time" Since you need to change the slow-motion effect, you will need to click on the “Time” option on the effects page.
Step 6:Tap on "Slow-mo" When you click on the “Time” option, you will be presented with various time effects available on TikTok, and one of the effects would be “Slow-mo” that you will need to press in order to use slow-motion effect on TikTok videos.
Step 7:Tap on save After you add the Slow-motion effect to your video, you will need to save the video, and to do that you will have to click the “Save” button.
Step 8:Tap on next After you have applied all the effects that you want to add to your TikTok video and you are going to upload it, you will need to click on the “Next” button.
Step 9:Tap on "Post" After you are confident, you can post that video on TikTok by simply just tapping in the button labeled “Post” and your video is posted on TikTok.
So now you know how to use slow-motion effects on TikTok videos and if you liked our tutorial, you will also like our tutorial on how to find someone on TikTok.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Is Tiktok Banned in India?
Yes, Tiktok is banned in India due to the violation of data privacy according to the Govt. of India.
2. How to block someone on TikTok?
You can block someone on TikTok by going to their profile and you will find an option to block them. Learn how to block someone on TikTok.
- How to Add Sound on TikTok Videos
- How to Add Text on a TikTok Video
- How to Save a Tik Tok Video to Draft
- How to Make Videos on TikTok App
- How to Crop or Trim Songs on TikTok
- How to Add Your Own Sound or Music on TikTok
- How to Save TikTok Videos in Phone Gallery Without Watermark
- How to Watch all Live Videos on TikTok
- How to Make Fast Motion Video in TikTok
- How to Stop anyone to Download your TikTok Video
- More Articles...