- change mobile number on tiktok
- download tiktok videos on mobile
- find tiktok user id
- find songs on tiktok
- find someone on tiktok
- find deleted tiktok videos
- add effects to tiktok videos
- recover tiktok account
- recharge tiktok wallet
- view saved video tiktok
- know someone blocked on tiktok
- disable comments tiktok
- find liked videos on tiktok
- block someone on tiktok
- create hashtag on tiktok
- block list to unblock tiktok
- clear cache in tiktok
- enable restricted mode tiktok
- share tiktok profile
- scan tiktok qr code
- invite friends on tiktok
- update tiktok app
- change tiktok forget password
- logout in tiktok
- change tiktok region
- change tiktok username
- push notifications on tiktok
- search any songs for tiktok videos
- add sound on tiktok videos
- add text on tiktok video
- save tiktok video to draft
- make videos on tiktok app
- crop or trim songs tiktok
- add own sound on tiktok
- save tiktok videos without watermark
- live videos on tiktok
- reverse video in tiktok
- make fast motion video tiktok
- stop download your tiktok video
- get featured on tiktok
- black background tiktok video
- record tiktok video without button
- message anybody on tiktok
- record long video tiktok
- slow effect motion tiktok
- record videos with tiktok
- download tiktok app
- save tiktok video to gallery
- change tiktok password
- create tiktok account
- share tiktok video whatsapp
- edit tiktok videos
- follow tiktok user by id
- save t video without posting
- delete tiktok account
- download tiktok on pc
- get followers on tiktok
- use tiktok like a pro
- duet with yourself tiktok
- delete videos tiktok
- private account tiktok
- go live on tiktok
- change profile picture tiktok
- get likes on tiktok
How to Delete Your TikTok Account
If you are done with your TikTok account and want to delete it. Or if you are tired or bored with your TikTok account and want to delete your TikTok account then you are at right place. This guide will show you How to delete your TikTok account.
How to Delete TikTok Account
Delete your TikTok account on your Android Device
1. Open the app: On your Android device, you will see an app with a black icon with a white music note. Tap on it and open the app.
2. Open your Profile: Tap on the person icon at the bottom right corner of your screen. It will tell to log in to the app if you are not logged in.
3. The three dots menu: You will see three dots in a horizontal way at the top right corner which will allow you to see all your TikTok settings.
4. Tap on Manage My Account: You will see a number of options wherein you have to tap on Manage My Account.
5. Go to Thinking About removing your account: At the bottom of the page, you will find this option. Just tap on it.
6. Hit send Code: The verification code will be sent to the registered mobile number. You will receive an OTP which you have to enter there. Then tap on continue.
7. Read the implications: They will give you a list of implications like you will lose your videos etcetera. If you agree to it then tap on Continue.
8. Confirmation: A pop Up will appear asking Are you sure you want to continue. Tap on delete Account.
You will be logged out and your account is successfully deleted.
Delete your TikTok account on your iOS Device
- Open the application: On your iOs device, you will see an application with a dark symbol with a white music note. Tap on it and open the application.
- Open your TikTok Profile: Tap on the person symbol at the base right corner of your screen. It will advise to sign in to the application if you are not signed in.
- Go to your Account's setting: You will see three points at the upper right corner which will enable you to see all your TikTok settings.
- Choose manage account: You will see various alternatives wherein you need to tap on Manage My Account.
- Go to the bottom of the page: At the bottom of the page, you will see "Thinking About removing your account" choice. Simply tap on it.
- Hit send Code: The OTP code will be sent to the registered number which you need to enter there. At that point tap on continue.
- Read the suggestions: They will give you a rundown of suggestions like you will lose your recordings etcetera. On the off chance that you consent to it, tap on Continue.
- Confirmation: A pop Up will show up asking Are you sure you need to delete. Tap on Delete Account.
After deleting the account:
1) You will no longer be able to log in to TikTok from that account.
2) You will lose access to any videos you have posted.
3) You will not be able to get a refund on any items you have purchased.
4) Information that is not stored in your account, such as chat messages, may still be visible to others.
Deleting your account is a permanent and irreversible move. After an account is deleted, there is no option for recovery.
- How to Invite Friends on TikTok
- How to Update TikTok App
- How to Change TikTok Password When You Forget
- How to Logout in TikTok
- How to Change TikTok Region
- How to Change Your TikTok Username
- How to Enable or Disable Push Notifications on TikTok
- How to Search Any Songs to Add in TikTok Videos
- How to Add Sound on TikTok Videos
- How to Add Text on a TikTok Video
- More Articles...