- delete amazon video subscription
- delete amazon delivery history
- delete amazon buy history
- transaction history amazon pay
- order on amazon without others seeing
- eligible for amazon pay later
- create amazon pay later account
- cancel amazon pay later auto payment
- delete amazon video account
- unblock amazon pay later
- check amazon pay later balance
- close amazon pay later
- delete amazon web services account
- delete amazon business acc permanently
- order amazon e gift card
- delete amazon customer account
- delete amazon wallet
- delete amazon debit card
- cancel amazon newsstand subscription
- stop amazon workspaces
- amazon order history report
- hide order amazon
- delete amazon recently viewed
- delete amazon search history
- delete amazon fresh cart
- delete amazon inbox messages
- delete amazon gaming account
- order a gift from amazon
- delete amazon history on app
- delete amazon shopping account
- delete amazon e gift cards
- delete amazon saved card
- delete amazon cart items
- delete amazon notifications
- delete amazon wish list
- delete amazon video search history
- delete amazon delivery address
- delete amazon purchase history
- delete amazon music playlist
- delete amazon music account
- delete amazon subscriptions
- delete orders amazon
- delete amazon affiliate account
- delete amazon gift card
- delete an amazon job account
- collect order amazon locker
- delete amazon digital address
- delete amazon developer account
- delete amazon buy again
- delete amazon delivered orders
- delete amazon music history
- delete amazon chat history
- delete the amazon profile
- delete amazon video history
- delete amazon viewing history
- delete amazon messages
- delete amazon membership
- delete amazon relay account
- delete amazon customer s chat
- delete amazon email
- delete amazon bank account
- delete an amazon review
- order amazon qr code
- delete amazon card details
- delete amazon browsing history
- delete amazon registry
- delete amazon recordings
- delete amazon order history
How to Delete Amazon Wish List
You can delete your Amazon wishlist in a few simple steps.
What leads Amazon to make so many separate wish lists is unknown. My guess is that instead of contributing to your normal wish list, the various Amazon apps and devices build new ones. So, for example, when you add a book to your Amazon Kindle wish list, it creates a separate list for that book.
It's that time of year again when the Amazon wish list really shines. However, if you check your Amazon wish lists, you may notice that you have multiple lists.
Let’s hop right into it and see how to delete amazon’s wish list. We’ll learn step by step to keep this simple so that you could learn easily.
How to delete an Amazon Wishlist (Video)
Delete Amazon Wish List in 7 simple steps.
Step 1: Open the Amazon app: First, look for the Amazon icon on your mobile device. However, if you Can’t seem to locate the icon of Amazon then you’ll need to download it from the Google Play Store app.
- Go to the Google Play Store. Search “Amazon” and click on the download button to install the app.
- Else, open your Google Chrome Browser and from there you can go to the official website of amazon.
- Make sure that your network connectivity is good, otherwise the app will take a lot of time to load.
Step 2: Tap on the 3 dot button below: The Amazon Homepage will appear after you open the Amazon app. Only on that homepage will you see a three-dot button in the bottom right corner. To delete your wishlist, you'll need to click the three-dot button as shown in the image below.
Step 3: Tap on "Your things": Now, on your screen, you’ll be able to see a variety of choices. As indicated in the image below, click on “Your Things.” It appears to be a brown cardboard carton with the Amazon logo on it.
Step 4: Tap on "Your wish list": After you click on the "Your Things" icon, a new menu with many options will appear, and within that menu, you will see an option labeled "Your Wish List" To continue, you will need to select that option.
Step 5: Tap on the 3 dot button above: Your shopping list will appear in front of you. Next, on the upper right-hand side, as you can see in this picture, 3 dots are visible in your chrome browser. Tap on the “3 dot button” to open the menu.
Step 6: Tap on "delete list": All the different shopping lists will be visible here. Now, scroll down and select the unwanted wish list that you don't need anymore. After selecting the list just click on "Delete List" to delete it.
Step 7: tap on "Yes": Afterward, Amazon will ask you to confirm that "Are you sure you want to delete this list?" Click on "Yes" to proceed. And with this, your wish list will get deleted. It was easy. wasn't it.
As we all know during sale season we end up adding a pile of things to our wish list, and at times when we really want to buy something, it's confusing to find that particular item. By sorting your wish list you can become more organized. You can also How to Delete Amazon Delivered Orders.
- How to Delete Orders From the Amazon Order List
- How to Delete Amazon Affiliate Account
- How to Delete Amazon Gift Card
- How to Delete an Amazon Job Account
- How to Collect Order From Amazon Locker
- How to Delete Your Address on Amazon App
- How to Delete Amazon Developer Account
- How to Delete Amazon Buy Again
- How to Delete Amazon Delivered Orders
- How to Delete Amazon Music History
- More Articles...