- delete amazon video subscription
- delete amazon delivery history
- delete amazon buy history
- transaction history amazon pay
- order on amazon without others seeing
- eligible for amazon pay later
- create amazon pay later account
- cancel amazon pay later auto payment
- delete amazon video account
- unblock amazon pay later
- check amazon pay later balance
- close amazon pay later
- delete amazon web services account
- delete amazon business acc permanently
- order amazon e gift card
- delete amazon customer account
- delete amazon wallet
- delete amazon debit card
- cancel amazon newsstand subscription
- stop amazon workspaces
- amazon order history report
- hide order amazon
- delete amazon recently viewed
- delete amazon search history
- delete amazon fresh cart
- delete amazon inbox messages
- delete amazon gaming account
- order a gift from amazon
- delete amazon history on app
- delete amazon shopping account
- delete amazon e gift cards
- delete amazon saved card
- delete amazon cart items
- delete amazon notifications
- delete amazon wish list
- delete amazon video search history
- delete amazon delivery address
- delete amazon purchase history
- delete amazon music playlist
- delete amazon music account
- delete amazon subscriptions
- delete orders amazon
- delete amazon affiliate account
- delete amazon gift card
- delete an amazon job account
- collect order amazon locker
- delete amazon digital address
- delete amazon developer account
- delete amazon buy again
- delete amazon delivered orders
- delete amazon music history
- delete amazon chat history
- delete the amazon profile
- delete amazon video history
- delete amazon viewing history
- delete amazon messages
- delete amazon membership
- delete amazon relay account
- delete amazon customer s chat
- delete amazon email
- delete amazon bank account
- delete an amazon review
- order amazon qr code
- delete amazon card details
- delete amazon browsing history
- delete amazon registry
- delete amazon recordings
- delete amazon order history
How to Get Amazon Order History Report
A few years ago, you may have spent hours browsing through product listings on Amazon. You might have browsed for new products to buy, looking for the best deals. But have you ever wondered how much you’ve spent on Amazon? Or how many times you’ve placed an order? You can get your Amazon order history report for your recent orders from Amazon by accessing your Account.
If you know
An Amazon Order History is a list of all the orders you’ve placed on Amazon. It’s a great way to see what products you’ve bought on Amazon when you placed your orders, and the shipping and handling costs associated with each order. You can also see the order history of other people, which allows you to compare your orders with other customers’ orders and see what other products they’ve bought on Amazon. This post will show you how to access and use your order history on Amazon.com.
How to Get Amazon Orders Report (Excel)
8 Easy Steps to Get Your Amazon Order History Report
Step 1: Open Browser on phone: The very first step is going to be to open the browser on your phone.
- Unlock your phone and look for a browser.
- You can use any browser for the purpose, google chrome, or safari.
Step 2: Search amazon and open it: Searching for Amazon is going to be the next step.
- Once you click on the browser, you will be taken to the main page.
- On the top, you will spot a search bar.
- In the bar, type in amazon.com and press enter.
Step 3: Tap on the 3 dot button: Tapping on the three-dot button is the next step.
- After searching for amazon.com on the browser, you will be taken to amazon's home page.
- On the home page, look on the top left corner.
- The top left corner will have a three dots button.
- As soon as you spot the button, click on it.
Step 4: Tap on "Orders": Find "orders" and tap on it.
- Clicking on the three dots button will open a sidebar.
- Scroll down the sidebar to find "orders".
- Find "orders" and then click on the "orders" button.
Step 5: Tap on the 3 dot button: There is another three-dot button on the top right, click on it.
- Right after you click on the "orders" button, look on the top right corner of the page.
- On the top right corner of the page, you will spot another three dots button.
- Clicking on that button is another step.
Step 6: Tap on "Desktop Site": Look for "Desktop Site" and click on it.
- The three dots button will open another sidebar for you.
- To scroll down the sidebar and spot "Desktop Site" is another step.
- Spot "Desktop site" and click on it.
Step 7: Scroll down and tap on "Download order report": To reach the final destination, scroll down and tap on "Download order report".
- "Desktop Site" is meant to take you to another page and so it will.
- There will be various sections on the page, scroll down to find "Ordering and shopping preferences".
- Under "Ordering and shopping preferences, look for "Download order report".
- Click on "Download order Report".
Step 8: Fill the info. and tap on "Request Report". This is the final step, just fill in the information and request for a report.
- Amazon will then ask you to fill in some information about the duration of the order history.
- Fill in the necessary information and click on "request report".
- Your report will be generated and you will finally get your order history report.
This is how you can request an order history report on amazon. The process is really quick and easy.
Amazon offers some really unparalleled and unique services like this, how to hide order from amazon app and How to Delete Amazon Purchase History.
- How to Delete Chat History on Amazon App
- How to Delete the Amazon Profile
- How to Delete Amazon Video History
- How to Delete Viewing History on Amazon App
- How to Delete Messages on Amazon App
- How to Delete Amazon Membership
- How to Delete Amazon Relay Account
- How to Delete Customer Service Chat on Amazon
- How to Delete Amazon Email Permanently
- How to Delete Amazon Bank Account
- More Articles...