- delete amazon video subscription
- delete amazon delivery history
- delete amazon buy history
- transaction history amazon pay
- order on amazon without others seeing
- eligible for amazon pay later
- create amazon pay later account
- cancel amazon pay later auto payment
- delete amazon video account
- unblock amazon pay later
- check amazon pay later balance
- close amazon pay later
- delete amazon web services account
- delete amazon business acc permanently
- order amazon e gift card
- delete amazon customer account
- delete amazon wallet
- delete amazon debit card
- cancel amazon newsstand subscription
- stop amazon workspaces
- amazon order history report
- hide order amazon
- delete amazon recently viewed
- delete amazon search history
- delete amazon fresh cart
- delete amazon inbox messages
- delete amazon gaming account
- order a gift from amazon
- delete amazon history on app
- delete amazon shopping account
- delete amazon e gift cards
- delete amazon saved card
- delete amazon cart items
- delete amazon notifications
- delete amazon wish list
- delete amazon video search history
- delete amazon delivery address
- delete amazon purchase history
- delete amazon music playlist
- delete amazon music account
- delete amazon subscriptions
- delete orders amazon
- delete amazon affiliate account
- delete amazon gift card
- delete an amazon job account
- collect order amazon locker
- delete amazon digital address
- delete amazon developer account
- delete amazon buy again
- delete amazon delivered orders
- delete amazon music history
- delete amazon chat history
- delete the amazon profile
- delete amazon video history
- delete amazon viewing history
- delete amazon messages
- delete amazon membership
- delete amazon relay account
- delete amazon customer s chat
- delete amazon email
- delete amazon bank account
- delete an amazon review
- order amazon qr code
- delete amazon card details
- delete amazon browsing history
- delete amazon registry
- delete amazon recordings
- delete amazon order history
How to Order on Amazon Without Others Seeing
Want to Order from Amazon but without others seeing it? Well, we have a trick for you that you can apply to make your order hidden.
Amazon App is one of the leading e-commerce platforms around the globe and it provides users with various features. One such feature is to hide your order. People can see our order from Amazon when they have your phone with them and that can be really annoying. But due to Amazon Policy, You cannot delete an Order from Amazon that is why Amazon provides a facility where people can order items from Amazon without others seeing it. In this article, we are going to provide you with a guide on how to order from Amazon without others seeing it.
The steps to Order on Amazon without others seeing are as follows:
How to Hide Amazon Orders from Prying Eyes!
Order from Amazon Without Others Seeing: 8 Simple Steps
Step 1: Open browser: You must first open any web browser in order to visit Amazon using it. Make sure your device is linked to the internet, or connect it to the internet if it isn't, since this procedure will fail if you don't.
Step 2: Open amazon: After you've opened your browser, go to the search box and put "amazon" into it. After you've finished typing, press the search button. The Amazon website has now opened, and the Amazon homepage has been shown on your screen.
Step 3: Click on 3 dot button: Make sure you've logged in to your Amazon account after you've opened the Amazon website. If you don't have an account, create one. After logging in, go to the upper left corner of the webpage and click the three-dot button.
Step 4: Tap on "Order": After selecting the three dots, you'll see a list of options on your screen, one of which will state "Orders," which is the one you'll have to select.
Step 5: Tap on 3 dot button: If you're doing the procedure on a mobile phone, you could run into some problems. To fix these, you'll need to make some adjustments to your browser, which you can do by tapping the three dots beside the address bar in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
Step 6: Tap on "Desktop site": After touching the three dots, a menu will appear with the choice "Desktop site." To enable the Desktop mode on your mobile phone, tap on that option.
Step 7: Tap "Archive Order": The following step is to scroll down the screen until you find the order you wish to conceal. When you get there, you'll notice an option labelled "Archive Order." To conceal your order from the App, you must choose that option.
Step 8: Tap on "Archive Order": A pop-up window will show on the screen when you click "Archive Order," stating that you can archive up to 500 orders in Amazon.
The final step in hiding your order is to archive it by selecting "Archive Order" from the pop-up menu. Your order has now been hidden.
So now you know how to order from Amazon without others seeing it. And by this, you have secured your Privacy. To know more about articles related to Amazon, such as how to delete Amazon Order History head to SirHow.com
- How to Delete Amazon Notifications
- How to Delete Amazon Wish List
- How to Delete Amazon Video Search History
- How to Delete Amazon Delivery Address
- How to Delete Amazon Purchase History
- How to Delete Amazon Music Playlist
- How to Delete Amazon Music Account
- How to Delete Amazon Subscriptions
- How to Delete Orders From the Amazon Order List
- How to Delete Amazon Affiliate Account
- More Articles...