- paytm amazon pay
- delete amazon video subscription
- delete amazon delivery history
- delete amazon buy history
- transaction history amazon pay
- order on amazon without others seeing
- eligible for amazon pay later
- create amazon pay later account
- cancel amazon pay later auto payment
- delete amazon video account
- unblock amazon pay later
- check amazon pay later balance
- close amazon pay later
- delete amazon web services account
- delete amazon business acc permanently
- order amazon e gift card
- delete amazon customer account
- delete amazon wallet
- delete amazon debit card
- cancel amazon newsstand subscription
- stop amazon workspaces
- amazon order history report
- hide order amazon
- delete amazon recently viewed
- delete amazon search history
- delete amazon fresh cart
- delete amazon inbox messages
- delete amazon gaming account
- order a gift from amazon
- delete amazon history on app
- delete amazon shopping account
- delete amazon e gift cards
- delete amazon saved card
- delete amazon cart items
- delete amazon notifications
- delete amazon wish list
- delete amazon video search history
- delete amazon delivery address
- delete amazon purchase history
- delete amazon music playlist
- delete amazon music account
- delete amazon subscriptions
- delete orders amazon
- delete amazon affiliate account
- delete amazon gift card
- delete an amazon job account
- collect order amazon locker
- delete amazon digital address
- delete amazon developer account
- delete amazon buy again
- delete amazon delivered orders
- delete amazon music history
- delete amazon chat history
- delete the amazon profile
- delete amazon video history
- delete amazon viewing history
- delete amazon messages
- delete amazon membership
- delete amazon relay account
- delete amazon customer s chat
- delete amazon email
- delete amazon bank account
- delete an amazon review
- order amazon qr code
- delete amazon card details
- delete amazon browsing history
- delete amazon registry
- delete amazon recordings
- delete amazon order history
How to Delete Amazon E-Gift Cards
Are you curious to know how to delete Amazon E-gift cards? Amazon, like many other online retailers, accepts gift cards as well as credit and debit cards for payment.
Unfortunately, once you've redeemed an Amazon-branded gift card, it can't be withdrawn from your Amazon account.
Gift cards from Visa, Mastercard, or Discover, on the other hand, can be deleted in the same way as credit or debit cards can.
Let’s hop right into it and see how to delete amazon’s wish list. We’ll learn step by step to keep this simple so that you could learn easily.
How to cancel Amazon gift card
Delete Amazon E-Gift Card: 5 Simple Steps (With Pictures)
Step 1: Open the Amazon app: First, look for the Amazon icon on your mobile device. However, if you Can’t seem to locate the icon of Amazon then you’ll need to download it from the Google Play Store app. Go to the Google Play Store.
- Search “Amazon” and click on the download button to install the app.
- Furthermore, If you don’t wish to download it then you can simply go to your browser and in the search bar type “amazon”.
- The web page will open in from of your screen.
Step 2: Tap on the 3 dot button in Amazon App: We will click on the app to open it. Login user Id using Amazon’s logging details. You can either log in by using your Mobile number or by registered mail.
- If in case you do not remember the password, try logging in by generating OTP or click on forget the password to set a new password.
- Next, at the bottom, as you can see in this picture, different options are available.
- To your right-hand side, you can see there are three lines or dots present.
- Tap on the “3 dot button” to open the menu.
Step 3: Tap on "Customer services": After you click on the “the dot button” icon, a new menu with many options will appear, and within that menu, you will see an option labeled "Customer Service” To continue, you will need to select that option.
Step 4: Tap on "Chat with us": Moving on, click on the “Chat with us” option to proceed further. Here you can text your query.
Step 5: Tell them the issue: You can simply text them “Please cancel my Amazon E-gift card.” and Viola! Now, it’s just a matter of time. Hence, this is how we can delete E-Gift cards from Amazon.
To end, as stated in the Amazon Gift Card Terms and Conditions, Amazon Gift Cards can only be used to purchase eligible products and services on Amazon and some affiliated sites. This can also be a reason why people wish to delete their Amazon E-Gift card.
If you're the recipient of a gift, Amazon will handle your refund as an Amazon Gift Card after they receive it. If you're the one who sent the gift, you have the option of receiving a refund to either your gift card balance or the original payment method.
All refunds are subject to our refund regulations and timescales, which may be found in the Refunds section.
- How to Delete Amazon History on App
- How to Delete Amazon Shopping Account
- How to Delete Amazon Saved Card
- How to Delete Amazon Cart Items
- How to Delete Amazon Notifications
- How to Delete Amazon Wish List
- How to Delete Amazon Video Search History
- How to Delete Amazon Delivery Address
- How to Delete Amazon Purchase History
- How to Delete Amazon Music Playlist
- More Articles...