- paytm amazon pay
- delete amazon video subscription
- delete amazon delivery history
- delete amazon buy history
- transaction history amazon pay
- order on amazon without others seeing
- eligible for amazon pay later
- create amazon pay later account
- cancel amazon pay later auto payment
- delete amazon video account
- unblock amazon pay later
- check amazon pay later balance
- close amazon pay later
- delete amazon web services account
- delete amazon business acc permanently
- order amazon e gift card
- delete amazon customer account
- delete amazon wallet
- delete amazon debit card
- cancel amazon newsstand subscription
- stop amazon workspaces
- amazon order history report
- hide order amazon
- delete amazon recently viewed
- delete amazon search history
- delete amazon fresh cart
- delete amazon inbox messages
- delete amazon gaming account
- order a gift from amazon
- delete amazon history on app
- delete amazon shopping account
- delete amazon e gift cards
- delete amazon saved card
- delete amazon cart items
- delete amazon notifications
- delete amazon wish list
- delete amazon video search history
- delete amazon delivery address
- delete amazon purchase history
- delete amazon music playlist
- delete amazon music account
- delete amazon subscriptions
- delete orders amazon
- delete amazon affiliate account
- delete amazon gift card
- delete an amazon job account
- collect order amazon locker
- delete amazon digital address
- delete amazon developer account
- delete amazon buy again
- delete amazon delivered orders
- delete amazon music history
- delete amazon chat history
- delete the amazon profile
- delete amazon video history
- delete amazon viewing history
- delete amazon messages
- delete amazon membership
- delete amazon relay account
- delete amazon customer s chat
- delete amazon email
- delete amazon bank account
- delete an amazon review
- order amazon qr code
- delete amazon card details
- delete amazon browsing history
- delete amazon registry
- delete amazon recordings
- delete amazon order history
How to Cancel Amazon Pay Later Auto Payment
Wondering how People cancel their Amazon Pay later Auto Payment? Well, it is not a big deal. You can do it on your own as well.
Amazon EMI has rebranded itself as Amazon Pay Later, where users get benefits of buying items from Amazon and not billing it instantly. Users can pay the amount in the period of 3 to 12 months. To avail of this facility, users require only to complete their KYC to Amazon, which takes only two minutes. Users can cancel their auto payment just via simple mail. In this article, we are going to provide you with a guide on how to cancel Amazon Pay Later Auto Payment in just a few simple steps.
The Steps to cancel Amazon Pay Later Auto Payment are as follows:
amazon pay later auto repayment deactivate
Cancel amazon pay later auto payment: 4 Simple Steps
Step 1: Open mail: To deactivate your Amazon pay later Auto payment function, write an email to their lending department requesting that your auto payment be canceled. To do so, follow these steps:
- Check your mail. This process will be completed solely through Google mail for the convenience of our readers.
- Double-check that you're just sending emails from your associated email account.
- Check to see if the gadget you're using is connected to the internet properly.
Step 2: Add their mail ID: When you open your email, you will notice an option to create a message; most people nowadays use Google mails, which is why we are using Gmail in the image. After clicking the 'Compose' button, you may add their email address to the "to" portion of the message. The Amazon Loan Department's email address is listed below.
Step 3: Write your problem with all your details: After you've filled in their email address, send them an email stating that you no longer want the Amazon Pay Later option, which will result in the cancellation of your Amazon Pay Later auto payment. You must remember the following elements when drafting the email:
You must remember the following criteria while drafting the email:
- The email ID must be correct;
- The subject of the email must be "Cancel My Amazon Pay Later Auto Payment";
- You must also include all of your personal information and credentials in the email.
Step 4: Send the: After you've double-checked that all of the needed items are included in the email, the final step to canceling your Amazon pay later auto payment option is to send it. You'll notice a blue button on the top right-hand side of your page to do so.
- Your email will be sent when you tap on it. They will get your mail and process your request after that.
- They may contact you again in order to complete the task, and you should provide them with what they need, and the procedure will be completed.
And by just sending a simple mail to the loan department of Amazon, you can cancel your Amazon Pay Later Auto Payment feature in no time.
I am sure that you liked this simple method to cancel your Auto Payment, if you want to know more about stuff like that, let’s say, you want to know how to delete Amazon Card details, so that you can delete the expired cards from your account or know how to order amazon QR code, so that you can get payments with ease, just check out our other guides.
- How to Delete Amazon Relay Account
- How to Delete Customer Service Chat on Amazon
- How to Delete Amazon Email Permanently
- How to Delete Amazon Bank Account
- How to Delete an Amazon Review
- How to Order Amazon QR code
- How to Delete Amazon Card Details
- How to Delete Amazon Video Profile
- How to Delete Amazon Browsing History
- How to Delete Amazon Video Watch History
- More Articles...