- paytm amazon pay
- delete amazon video subscription
- delete amazon delivery history
- delete amazon buy history
- transaction history amazon pay
- order on amazon without others seeing
- eligible for amazon pay later
- create amazon pay later account
- cancel amazon pay later auto payment
- delete amazon video account
- unblock amazon pay later
- check amazon pay later balance
- close amazon pay later
- delete amazon web services account
- delete amazon business acc permanently
- order amazon e gift card
- delete amazon customer account
- delete amazon wallet
- delete amazon debit card
- cancel amazon newsstand subscription
- stop amazon workspaces
- amazon order history report
- hide order amazon
- delete amazon recently viewed
- delete amazon search history
- delete amazon fresh cart
- delete amazon inbox messages
- delete amazon gaming account
- order a gift from amazon
- delete amazon history on app
- delete amazon shopping account
- delete amazon e gift cards
- delete amazon saved card
- delete amazon cart items
- delete amazon notifications
- delete amazon wish list
- delete amazon video search history
- delete amazon delivery address
- delete amazon purchase history
- delete amazon music playlist
- delete amazon music account
- delete amazon subscriptions
- delete orders amazon
- delete amazon affiliate account
- delete amazon gift card
- delete an amazon job account
- collect order amazon locker
- delete amazon digital address
- delete amazon developer account
- delete amazon buy again
- delete amazon delivered orders
- delete amazon music history
- delete amazon chat history
- delete the amazon profile
- delete amazon video history
- delete amazon viewing history
- delete amazon messages
- delete amazon membership
- delete amazon relay account
- delete amazon customer s chat
- delete amazon email
- delete amazon bank account
- delete an amazon review
- order amazon qr code
- delete amazon card details
- delete amazon browsing history
- delete amazon registry
- delete amazon recordings
- delete amazon order history
How to Delete Amazon Web Services Account
Wondering how to delete Amazon Web services account? Well, you need not worry. Check out this tutorial to know more. The Steps to delete Amazon Web services Accounts are as follows:
Top Way To Delete AWS Account Permanently (Video)
Delete Amazon Web services Account: 14 Easy Steps
Step 1: Open Browser: The starting step to delete an Amazon Web services account is to open a well-connected web browser.
Step 2: Open Amazon: On the browser’s homepage, you will find a search button and you will have to type ‘amazon’ on that search button and then click on ‘search’.
Step 3: Tap on 3 dot button above: Most of the users are using their smartphones to do this process and they will have to do some settings in their smartphone to proceed further. Tap on the 3 dot button at the top-right corner of the screen.
Step 4: Tap on "Desktop site": When you tap on the 3 dot button, you will see a pop-up menu appearing on your screen, and on that menu you will find an option called “Desktop site” and a box beside it. Check that box to move ahead with your deletion.
Step 5: Scroll down and tap on "help": When you complete the settings on your browser then you will see that Amazon is now opened in desktop mode and when you scroll down you will see an option named “Help” that you will have to click.
Step 6: Tap on "Customer Services": The Amazon Help page will appear on your screen, where you will find an option called “Customer Services”. In order to delete Amazon Web Services Account, you will have to click on that option.
Step 7: tap on "Contact Us": The next page that you see will be Amazon’s Customer Services page and on that page only, you will see an option called “Contact Us” that you will have to choose.
Step 8: Tap on "Call me": When you do choose the “Contact Us” option, you will see two alternatives and one of them would be “Call Me”. In order to get a call from Amazon’s Customer Service Executive, you will have to click on that option.
Step 9: Tap on "other queries and feedback": When you click on “Call me”, Amazon will ask you about the purpose of your call and that is why you will be shown all the various products that you have purchased from Amazon, but because we have to delete an account and don’t want any help about my orders, so tap on “Other Queries and Feedback” option.
Step 10: Tap on "Please make a selection": When you do finish the above option, you will see a form appearing on your screen marked “Please make a selection” and you will have to tap on that.
Step 11: Tap on "Password or Account Settings": The next thing you will see on your screen is a pop-up menu with various options and on it one option would be “Password and Account” which you will have to press.
Step 12: Tap on "Please make a selection": When you finish the first form another form will appear below the first one marked “Please make a selection” that you will also have to fill.
Step 13: Tap on "Close my account: The next Pop-up menu will appear on your screen and one of the options on it would be “Close my account” that you should tap.
Step 14: Tap on "Phone": When both the forms are filled then you will see that an option to “Phone” has appeared on your screen and to talk to the executive, you will have to tap on that.
- And then you will get a call from Amazon’s Customer Service Executive and you should ask them if you want to delete the Amazon Web services account.
- They will delete it for you.
That is how you delete Amazon Web services Account in just a few simple steps. If you like this article, you will also like our article on how to delete Amazon Browsing History.
- How to Share Amazon Prime with Your Friend and Family
- How to Delete Amazon Prime Watch List
- How to Check and Delete Amazon Prime Watch History
- How to Watch Amazon Prime Offline
- How to Create Watch List in Amazon Prime
- How to Renew Amazon Prime
- How to Watch Amazon Prime
- How to download Amazon Prime video
- How to Get Amazon Prime Refund after Cancellation
- How to Get Membership of Amazon Prime for TV
- More Articles...