- delete amazon video subscription
- delete amazon delivery history
- delete amazon buy history
- transaction history amazon pay
- order on amazon without others seeing
- eligible for amazon pay later
- create amazon pay later account
- cancel amazon pay later auto payment
- delete amazon video account
- unblock amazon pay later
- check amazon pay later balance
- close amazon pay later
- delete amazon web services account
- delete amazon business acc permanently
- order amazon e gift card
- delete amazon customer account
- delete amazon wallet
- delete amazon debit card
- cancel amazon newsstand subscription
- stop amazon workspaces
- amazon order history report
- hide order amazon
- delete amazon recently viewed
- delete amazon search history
- delete amazon fresh cart
- delete amazon inbox messages
- delete amazon gaming account
- order a gift from amazon
- delete amazon history on app
- delete amazon shopping account
- delete amazon e gift cards
- delete amazon saved card
- delete amazon cart items
- delete amazon notifications
- delete amazon wish list
- delete amazon video search history
- delete amazon delivery address
- delete amazon purchase history
- delete amazon music playlist
- delete amazon music account
- delete amazon subscriptions
- delete orders amazon
- delete amazon affiliate account
- delete amazon gift card
- delete an amazon job account
- collect order amazon locker
- delete amazon digital address
- delete amazon developer account
- delete amazon buy again
- delete amazon delivered orders
- delete amazon music history
- delete amazon chat history
- delete the amazon profile
- delete amazon video history
- delete amazon viewing history
- delete amazon messages
- delete amazon membership
- delete amazon relay account
- delete amazon customer s chat
- delete amazon email
- delete amazon bank account
- delete an amazon review
- order amazon qr code
- delete amazon card details
- delete amazon browsing history
- delete amazon registry
- delete amazon recordings
- delete amazon order history
How to Cancel Amazon Newsstand Subscription
Don't want to keep your Amazon newsstand subscription? So, now that your problem is ours, we'll show you how to cancel your Amazon Newsstand subscription in a few simple steps. Amazon offers Prime membership, which comes with a slew of benefits. You can cancel your Prime subscription at any time. We'll show you how to cancel an Amazon Newsstand subscription in this post.
Steps to cancel amazon newsstand subscription are as follows:
How To Cancel Memberships and Subscriptions On Amazon
Cancel amazon newsstand subscription: 6 Simple Steps
Step 1: Open the Amazon app: To terminate your Amazon newsstand membership, follow the steps below. You'll need to launch the Amazon app first. Are you unsure where to look for the Amazon App?
- It resembles a smiley-faced carton box. That grin is an Arrow as well.
- Check to see if the device you used to open the Amazon app has internet connectivity.
- To launch the Amazon App, click on the icon.
Step 2: Tap on 3 dot button: The Amazon Homepage will appear on your screen once you start the Amazon app on a device with a decent internet connection. There will be several alternatives on that screen.
- Look for a three-dot button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- To proceed, click that button.
Step 3: Tap on "Your things: After you click the three-dot button, you'll be sent to a page with a number of boxes with icons on them.
- Go to the bottom of the page and scroll down.
- At the end, you'll notice a box with an image of a carton and the words "Your things" written on it.
- Select that icon to continue canceling your Amazon Newsstand membership.
- After you select that choice, another pop-up menu will appear, including a variety of choices.
- To proceed, select "Your Account" from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Tap on "Manage prime subscription": After you have selected that option. A new page with several options will appear.
- There will be sections of options on that page.
- "Account settings" would be one of the sections.
- You'll notice an option labeled "Manage Prime Subscription" in that area.
- By clicking on it, you'll be one step closer to canceling your Amazon Newsstand subscription.
Step 5: Tap on "End Membership and Benefits": After you've completed the steps above, you'll be sent to a new page with the option to "End membership and benefits." Select that choice and proceed.
Step 6: Tap on "Continue to cancel": After you select "End membership and benefits," a confirmation page will show on your device. The second and last step is to select "Continue to cancel" to confirm your deletion.
Step 7: Tap on "End Now": The final step is to select "End Now," after which you will no longer be a prime member and will no longer be able to use the Amazon newsstand subscription.
With these few easy steps, you have canceled your amazon newsstand subscription. If you like this guide on how to cancel Amazon Newsstand Subscription, you will also like our tutorials on how to delete amazon order history and how to delete amazon membership.
- How to Delete Amazon Subscriptions
- How to Delete Orders From the Amazon Order List
- How to Delete Amazon Affiliate Account
- How to Delete Amazon Gift Card
- How to Delete an Amazon Job Account
- How to Collect Order From Amazon Locker
- How to Delete Your Address on Amazon App
- How to Delete Amazon Developer Account
- How to Delete Amazon Buy Again
- How to Delete Amazon Delivered Orders
- More Articles...