- paytm amazon pay
- delete amazon video subscription
- delete amazon delivery history
- delete amazon buy history
- transaction history amazon pay
- order on amazon without others seeing
- eligible for amazon pay later
- create amazon pay later account
- cancel amazon pay later auto payment
- delete amazon video account
- unblock amazon pay later
- check amazon pay later balance
- close amazon pay later
- delete amazon web services account
- delete amazon business acc permanently
- order amazon e gift card
- delete amazon customer account
- delete amazon wallet
- delete amazon debit card
- cancel amazon newsstand subscription
- stop amazon workspaces
- amazon order history report
- hide order amazon
- delete amazon recently viewed
- delete amazon search history
- delete amazon fresh cart
- delete amazon inbox messages
- delete amazon gaming account
- order a gift from amazon
- delete amazon history on app
- delete amazon shopping account
- delete amazon e gift cards
- delete amazon saved card
- delete amazon cart items
- delete amazon notifications
- delete amazon wish list
- delete amazon video search history
- delete amazon delivery address
- delete amazon purchase history
- delete amazon music playlist
- delete amazon music account
- delete amazon subscriptions
- delete orders amazon
- delete amazon affiliate account
- delete amazon gift card
- delete an amazon job account
- collect order amazon locker
- delete amazon digital address
- delete amazon developer account
- delete amazon buy again
- delete amazon delivered orders
- delete amazon music history
- delete amazon chat history
- delete the amazon profile
- delete amazon video history
- delete amazon viewing history
- delete amazon messages
- delete amazon membership
- delete amazon relay account
- delete amazon customer s chat
- delete amazon email
- delete amazon bank account
- delete an amazon review
- order amazon qr code
- delete amazon card details
- delete amazon browsing history
- delete amazon registry
- delete amazon recordings
- delete amazon order history
How to Delete Amazon Registry
You can delete Amazon registry in a very quick and simple way. And can deregister your Device from Amazon.
Amazon is a popular Shopping Platform. It can be used and accessed through multiple devices at a single time. You can use this exciting app on every device that you have. And you can register your device to the app. So that your shopping experience is smoothened. You can also deregister your devices from Amazon by deleting the Amazon registry. This article will provide you with a simple guide on how to delete Amazon registry in a very simple and intuitive way.
These are the following steps to delete Amazon registry:
How to Delete leftover Files and Registry Keys of uninstalled Program On Windows 11,10,8 and 7
Delete Amazon Registry: 9 Simple Steps
Step 1: Open the amazon app: To delete the Amazon registry first, you have to open the Amazon app on your device. Make sure that you have a proper internet connection on your device.
Step 2: Tap on 3 dot button: After you open the Amazon app on your device, tap on the 3 dot button on the bottom right corner of your screen.
Step 3: Tap on "Your things": After clicking on the 3 dot button you will see a page with multiple options. One option on the screen would be “Your Things”.
- Click on that option.
- And you will be directed to another page.
Step 4: Tap on "Your account": The next step is to click on the “Your Account” option that is on the screen.
Step 5: Tap on "Content and Devices": After clicking on the “Your Account” option. You will be provided with another set of options and from that, you will have to tap on “Contents and Devices” to move further in deleting your Amazon Registry.
Step 6: Tap on "Devices": Another page with multiple options will appear on the screen and you are one step closer to deleting the Amazon registry.
- You have to click on “Devices” and you’ll see all your devices that are linked to your Amazon account.
- This will show you all the devices that you are logged in with various Amazon products and will let you know what type of device it is.
Step 7: Tap on ID: After you click on “Devices” you will be able to see your devices that are linked and then you have to tap on ID to move further to delete Amazon Registry.
Step 8: Tap "Deregister": After you see your device that you want it to deregister your Amazon from. You have to click on the “Deregister” option.
Step 9: Tap on "Deregister": You will get a pop-up where you’ll find the option to “Deregister”. Click on that option to delete Amazon registry.
Now you’re done with deleting the Amazon registry. This process is very simple and takes no time to complete and once you delete the Amazon registry. Then the device from which your Amazon account is logged in gets logged out.
These are the simple 9 steps on how to delete Amazon Registry. You can also delete Amazon Order History by following some simple steps.
- How to Delete Amazon Cart Items
- How to Delete Amazon Notifications
- How to Delete Amazon Wish List
- How to Delete Amazon Video Search History
- How to Delete Amazon Delivery Address
- How to Delete Amazon Purchase History
- How to Delete Amazon Music Playlist
- How to Delete Amazon Music Account
- How to Delete Amazon Subscriptions
- How to Delete Orders From the Amazon Order List
- More Articles...