- delete amazon video subscription
- delete amazon delivery history
- delete amazon buy history
- transaction history amazon pay
- order on amazon without others seeing
- eligible for amazon pay later
- create amazon pay later account
- cancel amazon pay later auto payment
- delete amazon video account
- unblock amazon pay later
- check amazon pay later balance
- close amazon pay later
- delete amazon web services account
- delete amazon business acc permanently
- order amazon e gift card
- delete amazon customer account
- delete amazon wallet
- delete amazon debit card
- cancel amazon newsstand subscription
- stop amazon workspaces
- amazon order history report
- hide order amazon
- delete amazon recently viewed
- delete amazon search history
- delete amazon fresh cart
- delete amazon inbox messages
- delete amazon gaming account
- order a gift from amazon
- delete amazon history on app
- delete amazon shopping account
- delete amazon e gift cards
- delete amazon saved card
- delete amazon cart items
- delete amazon notifications
- delete amazon wish list
- delete amazon video search history
- delete amazon delivery address
- delete amazon purchase history
- delete amazon music playlist
- delete amazon music account
- delete amazon subscriptions
- delete orders amazon
- delete amazon affiliate account
- delete amazon gift card
- delete an amazon job account
- collect order amazon locker
- delete amazon digital address
- delete amazon developer account
- delete amazon buy again
- delete amazon delivered orders
- delete amazon music history
- delete amazon chat history
- delete the amazon profile
- delete amazon video history
- delete amazon viewing history
- delete amazon messages
- delete amazon membership
- delete amazon relay account
- delete amazon customer s chat
- delete amazon email
- delete amazon bank account
- delete an amazon review
- order amazon qr code
- delete amazon card details
- delete amazon browsing history
- delete amazon registry
- delete amazon recordings
- delete amazon order history
How to be Eligible for Amazon Pay Later
Not enjoying the Amazon Pay Later feature? Are you not eligible? Want to know how to be eligible for Amazon Pay Later feature? Just follow this article to know more.
Amazon provides a service that is called Amazon Pay Later which was previously known as Amazon EMI. This service lets Amazon customers purchase an item from Amazon and pay for that later. Anyone can avail this offer if they have their KYC done. Customers can pay for an item purchased in a period ranging from 3 to 12 months in installments.
Customers can check if they are eligible for Amazon Pay later on not in the Amazon App. If you are not eligible then you can make yourself eligible for Amazon Pay later service in just a few steps. In this article, we are going to provide you with a step-by-step process to be eligible for the Amazon Pay Later feature.
The steps to be eligible for the Amazon Pay Later feature are as follows:
Amazon Pay Later not eligible / Amazon pay Later not available / Amazon Pay Later eligibility
Eligible for Amazon Pay Later: 6 Simple Steps
Step 1: Open the Amazon app: In order to make yourself eligible for the Amazon Pay Later feature, first, you will have to open the Amazon app from a device that is well connected to the internet.
- Sometimes finding the Amazon app can be a little difficult so just look for an icon that looks like a carton box with a smile on it and that smile resembles an arrow.
Step 2: Tap on search: When you open the Amazon App, you will see the colorful Amazon Homepage, where you will see lots of options. On the top of the screen you see a search bar and on it ‘search’ would be written that you will have to tap.
Step 3:Search "Pay later" and tap on it: When you tap on the search bar, you will be able to type there, so go ahead and type ‘Pay Later’ on it. When you type it, you will see suggestions below the search bar and you will see one suggestion called “Pay Later” and you should tap on that suggestion.
Step 4: Tap on "Amazon pay later": After you search it on the search bar, you will see a list of search results with various options on it. And at the top of the search result, you will see an option called “Amazon Pay Later” and in order to be eligible for Amazon Pay later feature, you will have to tap on that option.
Step 5: Tap on "Yes": The next page that you will see will be the Amazon Pay Later page, and there will be a question waiting for you there. That question will say, “Will you be interested in getting Amazon Pay Later in near future?” You will notice two alternatives underneath this question, one of which is 'Yes,' which is the answer you must choose.
Step 6: Tap on "Submit": After you answer the question, you will see a button to submit the question. You will have to tap on “Submit” in order to complete this process. And after some time you will become eligible for the Amazon Pay Later feature.
See, that was easy. Go ahead and help your friends and get praised. You can also learn how to delete Amazon Music Playlist if you are bored with your Playlist.
- How to Delete Amazon Delivery History
- How to Delete Amazon Buy History
- How to Check Transaction History on Amazon Pay
- How to Order on Amazon Without Others Seeing
- How to Create Amazon pay Later Account
- How to Cancel Amazon Pay Later Auto Payment
- How to Delete Amazon Video Account
- How to Unblock Amazon Pay later
- How to Check Amazon Pay Later Balance
- How to Close Amazon Pay Later
- More Articles...