- Google Maps
- add gas station gmaps
- change route on gmaps
- uninstall google maps
- download a google map
- change voice in gmaps
- change language google maps
- logout of google maps
- change home address gmaps
- avoid highways on gmaps
- delete recent searches gmaps iphone
- change work location gmaps
- add stop in gmaps
- add departure time gmaps
- street view on gmaps
- change business hours gmaps
- clear google maps cache
- change car icon gmaps
- find restaurants along routes gmaps
- connect gmaps to car bluetooth
- change google maps view
- search along route in gmaps
- remove labels on gmaps
- see speed limit on gmaps
- turn off gmaps voice
- update google maps
- put business on gmaps
- adjust volume on gmaps
- change km to miles in gmaps
- turn off driving mode gmaps
- use scale on gmaps
- save route on gmaps
- change walking to driving in gmaps
- make google maps default iphone
- download google maps
- find latitude and longitude
- live location gmaps
- save route gm
- avoid tolls gm
- delete map history
- latitude longitude gm
- use google maps
- google maps offline
- measure distance gm
- find coordinate gm
- drop pin gm
How to save route on Google maps
If you want to open a particular Google Map for later, then you can save route on Google Maps.
The save route option on Google Maps is very advantageous. It saves you from the hassel of finding the route at the last moment. You can keep the route of your journey ready in advance. You can also measure distance in Google Maps; and predict the time that it will take you to complete the journey. So, let's read the article below to expand our knowledge about this application.
How To Save Route on Google Maps Offline
Save route on Google maps in 5 Steps
Step-1 Open Google maps: First of all you have to access Google Maps and for that you have to open it in your device.
- In phone, you can open it in either the web browser or the app.
- In desktop, you can open it on your web browser.
Step-2 Hit the 'Direction' icon: The 'Directions' icon is a small blue-coloured semi-square icon. It is in the bottom right corner of the screen. You have to click on this icon in the second step.
Step-3 Select your destination: Now, add your destination to the destination tab. You can take the help of the map to point at the exact location of the destination.
Step-4 Click on three vertical dots: Now, tap on these three dots as shown in the picture below.
Step-5 Press 'add route to home screen' option: In the final step, you now have to click on 'add route to the home screen'.
And then, your route will be saved and added to your home screen.
What Is the Benefit of 'Add Route To Home Screen' option?
If you add your Google Maps' route to home screen of your mobile phone, then you would not have to open the app until the end of your ride.
You just have to follow the steps written in the above article and the route will be added to your home screen immediately. After your journey, you can remove it from the home screen.
Is It Possible to Update The Home Address in Google Maps?
You can easily change your update your home address in the Google Maps app.
You have to go to the home address section in Google Maps. Once you reach your home address, you can easily edit it with the help of the edit option there. Write the updated address and then save.
Can We Share Our Route With Someone On Google Maps?
With this app, you can not share share the entire route you can share your live location on Google maps.
You can do it in the following ways as mentioned:
- First of all, open Google Maps.
- Complete the sign-in process.
- Tap on the ‘three bars.
- Tap on the ‘location sharing' option.
- Now, click on add icon.
- Choose the period for which you want to share your live location.
- Then,tap on 'Select people' to choose the people with whom you want to share your live location.
- Then, click on user ID and finally, click on 'Share'.
Does Saving A Route Takes Up Space In Our Device?
No, saving a route on Google Maps does not take up extra storage space in your device.
It just saves that particular route in a different section so that you do not have to search for it again when you need it. Then, you can simply open the route from the 'Saved' section of the app.
What Is Google Maps Go?
Google Maps Go is the liye and progressive Web App version of the original Google Maps app.
It just takes up 399 kB of storage in your device. With the help of Google Maps Go, you can get the real-time traffic and directions. You can also search and find places. It also provides navigation support in the latest version.
- How to Update Google Maps
- How to Put Your Business on Google Maps
- How to Adjust volume on Google maps
- How to Change km to miles in Google maps
- How to Turn Off Driving Mode in Google Maps
- How to Use scale on Google maps
- How to Change from Walking to Driving in Google Maps
- How to Make Google Maps Default on Iphone
- How to download Google maps
- How to Find Latitude and Longitude in Google Maps
- More Articles...