- Google Maps
- add gas station gmaps
- change route on gmaps
- uninstall google maps
- download a google map
- change voice in gmaps
- change language google maps
- logout of google maps
- change home address gmaps
- avoid highways on gmaps
- delete recent searches gmaps iphone
- change work location gmaps
- add stop in gmaps
- add departure time gmaps
- street view on gmaps
- change business hours gmaps
- clear google maps cache
- change car icon gmaps
- find restaurants along routes gmaps
- connect gmaps to car bluetooth
- change google maps view
- search along route in gmaps
- remove labels on gmaps
- see speed limit on gmaps
- turn off gmaps voice
- update google maps
- put business on gmaps
- adjust volume on gmaps
- change km to miles in gmaps
- turn off driving mode gmaps
- use scale on gmaps
- save route on gmaps
- change walking to driving in gmaps
- make google maps default iphone
- download google maps
- find latitude and longitude
- live location gmaps
- save route gm
- avoid tolls gm
- delete map history
- latitude longitude gm
- use google maps
- google maps offline
- measure distance gm
- find coordinate gm
- drop pin gm
How to download Google maps
If you are moving to a new city or you are lost somewhere, then you can easily download Google maps on your mobile device to find your location.
It is a very powerful navigation app. You can easily find your destination with the help of this app. After downloading this app, you should learn how to use Google Maps as it can be very confusing sometimes. It is one of the most reliable navigation tools of this generation. Let's see how can we download Google Maps.
Download Google maps in 3 Steps
Step-1 Open Playstore: To download Google Maps on your phone, first open Playstore.
Step-2 Tap On Search and Type Google Maps: After the play store app opens up on your phone, then:
- Click on the search bar at the top of the screen of the app.
- Then, type Google Maps.
- Press enter to search for the application.
Step-3 Click on 'Install': The option to install Google maps will come on your screen. Click on the 'Install' button and it will be installed on your mobile device.
Why Do We Directly Install Google Maps Application And Not Download It?
All the Google Apps already come pre-installed when you buy a new Android phone.
So, you do not have to download or install them from anywhere. It may be possible that you might have uninstalled them by mistake. You can easily install them again from Play Store. Therefore, you do not have to download them.
What Are The Different Features of the Google Maps Application?
Google Maps is a smart navigation app that works with the help of satellite and GPS.
Some of the features of Google Maps are:
- Finding your destination.
- Get a list of all the available modes of transport.
- Approximate time and distance.
- Approximate fare of public transport such as bus or metro.
- Sharing live location with your contacts.
- Finding latitude and longitude.
- Downloading offline maps.
And there are numerous other features too. You can discover all those features when you start using the app.
How Can We Find The Latitude And Longitude Of a Location in Google Maps?
Google map has a unique feature in which you can find the latitude and longitude of a point.
You can find the latitude and longitude of a particular location in the following steps:
- Open Google maps.
- Click on the search bar.
- Then, search for the location that you want.
- Then, long press and then pin it.
- The latitude and longitude of that particle location will be then shown in the search bar only.
Are There Any Charges To Download Google Maps?
No, the Google Maps application is freely available on the Play Store.
You just have to find it in Play Store and then click on install to download it to your device. It only requires a proper internet connection for it to be installed on your device. You do not have to pay anything. This means that Google Maps is completely free for users from all around the world.
Is It Possible to Uninstall Google Maps?
Obviously, you can uninstall Google apps from your mobile phone.
It depends on you whether you want to keep the app on your device or not. Because, if you think that the app is of no use to you then you can easily uninstall it by following some simple steps.
- How to Change km to miles in Google maps
- How to Turn Off Driving Mode in Google Maps
- How to Use scale on Google maps
- How to save route on Google maps
- How to Change from Walking to Driving in Google Maps
- How to Make Google Maps Default on Iphone
- How to Find Latitude and Longitude in Google Maps
- How to Share Live Location on Google Maps
- How to Save a Route on Google Maps?
- How to Avoid Tolls on Google Maps
- More Articles...