- Google Maps
- add gas station gmaps
- change route on gmaps
- uninstall google maps
- download a google map
- change voice in gmaps
- change language google maps
- logout of google maps
- change home address gmaps
- avoid highways on gmaps
- delete recent searches gmaps iphone
- change work location gmaps
- add stop in gmaps
- add departure time gmaps
- street view on gmaps
- change business hours gmaps
- clear google maps cache
- change car icon gmaps
- find restaurants along routes gmaps
- connect gmaps to car bluetooth
- change google maps view
- search along route in gmaps
- remove labels on gmaps
- see speed limit on gmaps
- turn off gmaps voice
- update google maps
- put business on gmaps
- adjust volume on gmaps
- change km to miles in gmaps
- turn off driving mode gmaps
- use scale on gmaps
- save route on gmaps
- change walking to driving in gmaps
- make google maps default iphone
- download google maps
- find latitude and longitude
- live location gmaps
- save route gm
- avoid tolls gm
- delete map history
- latitude longitude gm
- use google maps
- google maps offline
- measure distance gm
- find coordinate gm
- drop pin gm
How to Turn off Google Maps Voice
To avoid any kind of disturbance while driving, you can just turn off Google maps voice.
The comes under the mute option of Google maps in which you can mute the navigation or the guidance voice. This guidance voice can sometimes become very distracting for simple people while driving. So, it's better to turn their voice off for your own safety if you feel this. Just like this, you can also mute guests on Google meet to avoid distractions. Let's see how to that in the 5 easy steps with the help of this article.
How To Enable/Disable Voice on Google Maps
Turn off Google maps voice in 5 Steps
Step-1 Open Google maps: You have to first go to the Google maps app then only you can start with the process.
Step-2 Tap on your profile/account option: Now, in the top right corner of the screen, you will find your account option.
Just click on the account option once and you'll be directed to a list of options.
Step-3 Click on 'Settings': From that list of options, click on the 'Settings' option.
Step-4 Tap on 'Navigation settings': Now, you will see the settings menu of Google maps. In the settings menu, scroll down and find 'Navigation settings'. Click on that.
Step-5 Click on the mute state: Scroll down until you find 'Sound & Voice' section. There are several settings options in that section.
Then, in that section, set the mute state to 'Muted'. That's it! Google maps voice is now muted.
Can We Also Lower Down the navigation in Google Maps?
Yes, you can easily lower down the voice in Google maps application.
This setting comes under the 'Sound & Voice' section of navigation settings. You can easily customize the voice and volume in your application from here only. It this way, you can enhance your user-experience experience while using Google Maps.
How Can We Share Live Location on Google Maps?
Google Maps has the option to share your live location. You can do it in the following ways:
- Open Google Maps.
- Complete the sign-in process.
- Tap on the ‘three bars.
- Tap on the ‘location sharing' option.
- Now, click on add icon.
- Choose the period for which you want to share your live location.
- Tap on 'Select people'.
- Then, choose the people with whom you want to share your live location.
- Click on user ID.
- Finally, click on 'Share'.
In this way, you can share your live location with your loved ones on Google maps.
Can We Mute Google Maps Voice in Car's Bluetooth Also?
You already know that you can connect Google maps with your car with the help of Bluetooth.
Let us tell you that you can mute the voice of Maps in your car also. You do not have to do anything different. You just have to change the settings in your mobile device only. And the settings will be applied to your car's Bluetooth automatically.
Can we Again Turn On The Voice Navigation in Google Maps after Muting?
You can access the voice settings as many times as you want. There is no restriction on that.
This means that you can mute or unmute the voice navigation in Google maps as many times as you want. You do not have to worry about that.
- How to Put Your Business on Google Maps
- How to Adjust volume on Google maps
- How to Change km to miles in Google maps
- How to Turn Off Driving Mode in Google Maps
- How to Use scale on Google maps
- How to save route on Google maps
- How to Change from Walking to Driving in Google Maps
- How to Make Google Maps Default on Iphone
- How to download Google maps
- How to Find Latitude and Longitude in Google Maps
- More Articles...