Google map is the most used and popular Google service. App shows a good direction to your preferred location. You can save your route on Google maps. Google have this service on my map option where you can save a route on Google maps.
Let’s understand how can you save the route in Google maps.
Steps to save a route on Google maps
You can save route through desktop browser with using may map. This application is also available on mobile devices as well but you cannot save a route on mobile app so it’s only available on desktop.
Just see quick steps:
- Open your browser: Open your preferred browser.
- Open my maps: Open my app website. It’s separate from the Google maps.
- Sign in to my maps: Sign in with my maps. Your Google ID will be used in my maps.
- Click on create a map: now click on ‘create a map’ at the top.
- Click on add directions: Click on add directions icon on the top. Your area will be saved.
- Enter your locations: Enter your locations in the left corner in middle. Type your both locations from starting to end.
Now the complete route will appear on your map.
- Click on add destinations: Now click on ‘add directions’ option below the locations where you entered the A and B locations to add another location to your trip.
You can take step by step direction as well.
- Click on three bars: Click on three bars menu at the left side of the locations, where you have entered the location.
- Click on ‘step by step direction’: Now click on ‘step by step direction’ option and it will show you the directions completely from A point to B point.
That’s how you can save a route on Google map. Your locations are saved automatically.