How was your experience with the Uber driver, a question appears when the feedback time comes? Uber allows their users to give feedback in terms of stars (out of 5) and by writing a short description after every ride to improve their service. Uber feedback is very simple.
Feedback is very vital information for any company to know the result, which also helps to make strategies for future related projects. It makes them cognizant about environment and customer psychology. Here we are giving you some easy steps to know how to give Uber feedback.
- Launch Uber app on your device.
- Select the menu icon on the top left corner.
- Choose “your trips” or “help’ option to move into the next step.
- You can also click on “receipt” option to show fare estimate of past rides.
- Now scroll and select the trip you want to submit feedback.
- Share the details about your riding related questions and experience (unpleasant or pleasant) in words and click submit option.
- Based on your feedback, Uber team will respond to you by email or SMS on your mobile.
- The rating you give to any driver is very crucial for his job.
- 1-star rating is perceived as serious problem related to ride.
- 5-star is regarded as great ride, to praise your driver you can also give tip through app and can write word of fondness on feedback.
- Issues related to fare estimate, app, or inconvenient UberPOOL service are not counted as Uber feedback. It also doesn’t affect the rating of a driver.