How was your experience with the Uber driver, a question appears when the feedback time
comes? Uber allows their users to give feedback in terms of stars (out of 5) and by writing a
short description after every ride to improve their service.
Feedback is very vital information for any company to know the result, which also helps to
make strategies for future related projects. It makes them cognizant about environment and
Here we are giving you some easy steps to know how to give feedback.
- Launch Uber app on your device.
- Select the menu icon on the top left corner.
- Choose “your trips” or “help’ option to move into the next step.
- You can also click on “receipt” option to show fare estimate of past rides.
- Now scroll and select the trip you want to submit feedback.
- Share the details about your riding related questions and experience (unpleasant or
pleasant) in words and click submit option.
- Based on your feedback, Uber team will respond to you by email or SMS on your mobile.
- The rating you give to any driver is very crucial for his job.
- 1-star rating is perceived as serious problem related to ride.
- 5-star is regarded as great ride, to praise your driver you can also give tip through app and
can write word of fondness on feedback.
- Issues related to fare estimate, app, or inconvenient UberPOOL service are not counted as
feedback. It also doesn’t affect the rating of a driver.