- estimate uber fare
- get free uber rides
- use uber promo code for first ride
- book uber without app
- contact uber customer care
- pay for uber after ride
- driver feedback uber app
- delete uber account
- share uber ride status
- uninstall the uber app
- delete uber history
- book uber pool
- download receipt uber
- delete d account uber
- uber customer care
- reactivate disabled account
- pay for uber
- uber receipt
- check uber ratings
- cancel ubereats order
- ubereats for others
- uber feedback
- sign up uber
- download uber
- book uber cab
- schedule rides
- uber car service
- book uber ride
How to Give Feedback in Uber App
Author: Iqbal | Guide: Uber |
How was your experience with the Uber driver, a question appears when the feedback time comes? Uber allows their users to give feedback in terms of stars (out of 5) and by writing a short description after every ride to improve their service. Uber feedback is very simple.
How To Check Your Uber Rating | New Uber app
Feedback is very vital information for any company to know the result, which also helps to make strategies for future related projects. It makes them cognizant about environment and customer psychology. Here we are giving you some easy steps to know how to give Uber feedback.
- Launch Uber app on your device.
- Select the menu icon on the top left corner.
- Choose “your trips” or “help’ option to move into the next step.
- You can also click on “receipt” option to show fare estimate of past rides.
- Now scroll and select the trip you want to submit feedback.
- Share the details about your riding related questions and experience (unpleasant or pleasant) in words and click submit option.
- Based on your feedback, Uber team will respond to you by email or SMS on your mobile.
- The rating you give to any driver is very crucial for his job.
- 1-star rating is perceived as serious problem related to ride.
- 5-star is regarded as great ride, to praise your driver you can also give tip through app and can write word of fondness on feedback.
- Issues related to fare estimate, app, or inconvenient UberPOOL service are not counted as Uber feedback. It also doesn’t affect the rating of a driver.
- How To Contact Uber Customer Service
- How to Reactivate Disabled Uber Account
- How to Pay for Uber
- How to Get Uber Receipt
- How to Check Uber Ratings Given by Driver
- How to cancel an Uber eats order
- How to Order from Uber Eats for Someone else?
- How to Install and Sign Up Uber App
- How to Download Uber App
- How to Book Uber Cab by App
- More Articles...