Uber combines technological innovations with urban transpiration demands and provides a range of riding and delivery services in more than 600 countries around the world. The technological giant offers various types of transport services ranging from low cost, shared passenger cars to high-end, private, and luxury rides. Uber car service ensures transparent, convenient, and safe transportation for the commuters by relying on newer cars, highly skilled drivers with a commercial license, and cashless payment options.
Uber Car Service Requirements
Uber provides an on-demand car service for commuters with the assistance of licensed private drivers. The rider has to first register for a personal account and then make online requests for regular, delayed, or emergency rides. The following requirements are essential for making use of Uber car services–
- Internet connectivity to access Uber’s web portal.
- Smart phone or Android device to download and use the Uber App.
- A valid and active email address to login into your account.
- Credit card, Debit Card, PayPal, Android Pay, Apple Pay, etc.,
How to Use Uber Car Service?
Uber car service is characterized by online requests, economic fares, and safe rides for individuals or groups of people. The following sequence of steps ensure reliable access to a range of car services that are safe, flexible, and comfortable. Book Uber cab–
1. Sign Up for Uber Car Service
- First, Open the Uber website and download the Uber App to your iPhone, Android device or Windows phone.
- After that, Tap the ‘Sign Up’ link located beneath the “Ride with Uber.”
- Create an account using a valid credit card or PayPal account.
- Fill in the details of name, phone number, email address, and password.
- Obtain and add a promo code during sign up and receive credit.
- Go through all the terms and conditions to understand Uber policies.
- Finally, click the “Sign Up” button to complete the process.
- Check your email inbox and confirm the creation of your personal account.
2. Request Uber Car Service
- Select the Uber app on your phone and sign in into your personal account.
- Choose the vehicle type after viewing the available options such as UberX, XL, UberPOOL, SUV, etc.,
- Be sure of the wait time for pickup, as well as the estimated fares.
- Feel free to drag the map around and move the pin to set a different pickup location.
- Finally, you have to tap the “Confirm Pickup” link to complete the Uber car service request for a ride.
- Uber App may suggest a new pickup spot to facilitate easy location by the assigned driver.
3. Confirm the Driver’s Vehicle at Pick Up Location.
- You have to wait at the exact pickup location for the ride.
- The car will arrive as estimated, with few minutes of window time.
- The Uber car service also provides you with the driver’s phone number.
- You can use this number to contact the driver for any special requests.
- Confirm the driver’s license plate, id, etc., before you hop into the car.
4. Enjoy A Safe Ride with Tracking Options.
- There is no need to give any directions as the route is mapped.
- You can send a text message through the app with links to the ride.
- After that, your friend or family can follow the route and know ETA or estimated time of arrival.
5. Ensure Payment at Destination.
- You have to make an automatic payment for the Uber car service.
- The credit or debit card, PayPal account, Android or Apple Pay, or other regional option is used for payments.
- Payments do not include tips although the drivers may appreciate one.
- Rate the ride after reaching the destination with 5 stars or above.
- An extra fee is charged for canceling reservations after five minutes.