You may get added in a lot of groups and you may want to leave a group on messenger. You can follow the step by step guide to leave any group on the messenger application. It really gets messed up with many groups in our chat window. Also if you are bored with the messenger application you can Uninstall or delete the facebook messenger.
How to Leave a Group on Messenger Without Anyone Knowing
Steps to leave a group on messenger:
1. Open the Messenger Application: First of all, on your Android device, you will see a blue logo. It's the trademark logo for the messenger application. Just tap on it to launch the messenger application.
2. Tap on the group: Secondly, from the list of chats, tap on the group which you want to leave. Tap on the group to open the chat. For example, in this case, we will tap on the frndssss group as we want to leave that group.
3. Tap on i: At the top of the chat you will see an "i" icon at the top right corner of the window. It will give you more options for the chat.
4. Tap on Leave Group: You will see a list of options like Invite to the group, Search In conversation. Scroll down until you find the Leave Group option. Just tap on the Leave group option to leave the group on messenger.
5. Tap on Leave: You will be prompted with a pop-up which will ask you that if you are sure to leave the group. Just tap on the Leave option. You can tap on the cancel option if you change your mind.
Groups are really a good way to communicate a single message to everyone. But it gets messed when we share unnecessary information on the group. Therefore we should always share only the necessary information on the group. You can also delete the group on the messenger application.