Sometimes we just log in on other devices and forget to log out on Messenger. Facebook has issued a function to secure your privacy on Messenger. You can log out of those all devices where you have logged in before. You can find the gadgets in settings and complete the logout.
Let’s see how you can log out of all devices on Messenger. You can do this process on both desktop and mobile devices.
How to log out of all devices on Messenger on mobile App
Messenger app is available on both Android and iPhone devices. You can log out of all devices on Messenger service. The function is similar in both mobile devices.
- Open the app: Open Facebook Messenger app.
- Log In: Complete your login with your Messenger ID.
- Tap on profile icon: Tap on profile icon at the top right (Android) or left (iPhone) corner.
- Tap on account settings: Scroll down and tap on account settings option.
- Tap on ‘security and login’: A new page will open. Tap on ‘security and login’ option.
- Choose ‘where you are logged in’: Now you see Gadgets name with you have logged in before. Choose the device you want to log out.
- Tap on three dots: Tap on three dots menu next to the device name.
- Tap ‘log out’: Tap on ‘log out’ option.
- Log out with other devices: Now log out with other devices in same way.
This is how you can log out of all previous devices on your Messenger app.
How to log out of all devices on Messenger on Desktop
You can Log out of all devices on Messenger through the desktop browser. For every setting on Messenger, you need to operate Facebook. You cannot log out without using Facebook.
Just see quick steps to understand this:
- Open the browser: Open your preferred browser.
- Go to Facebook: Go to Facebook.com.
- Log in: Log in with Facebook account.
- Click on drop down menu: Click on drop down arrow menu at right corner.
- Click on settings: Click on ‘settings’ option.
- Click on ‘security and login’: Click on ‘security and login’ option at the left side in vertical line.
- Find ‘where you are logged in’: Find ‘where you are logged in’ section to find the devices on you have done log in before.
- Select the device: Select the device from you want to log out.
- Click on three dots: Click on three dots next to the device name.
- Choose ‘log out’: Choose on ‘log out’ option.
If you find more than one device then do in the same way to log out of all devices. This is how you can log out of all devices on Facebook Messenger.