Facebook Messenger is the popular service, which provides the chat between Facebook users or Messenger users. But can you make a chat with more than one user at time? You can start Group chats on Messenger with adding more users. You can make connection with more Facebook users.
What is Group chat?
Group chat is the way of doing chat with more users at a time. You can use this service by using multiple users. To start a group chat, you need to create a group and add your friends to the same group. In Group chat, it provides the authority to make a conversation with your selected people and it creates a better engagement.
You can create the name of your group and set up the profile picture of your group. You can delete your conversation or leave the group chat.
On the other hand, you can use group audio call or group video call feature on messenger.
Steps to start Group chat on Messenger
Messenger app is available on both Android and iPhone devices. You can start Group chat on Messenger service. You can make group chat on your desktop as well.
How to start group chat on Messenger on Android
You can start group chat conversation on your Android device by using these quick steps:
- Open Messenger: Open your messenger app.
- Complete login: Complete log in process with your Messenger or Facebook account.
- Go to group: Go to group at the top.
- Tap on blue icon: Tap on blue icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select users for group: Tap on the user and select the user one by one. Create a list of users for group chat.
- Tap ‘send’: Tap on ‘send’ option at the top to confirm the group chat.
Now group chat will be open with all the users, you have selected. That’s how you can start group chat on Messenger. You can leave or exit the group any time.
How to start group chat on Messenger on iPhone
You can start group chat conversation on your iPhone device by using these quick steps:
- Open the app: Open your messenger app.
- Log in: Log in with your Messenger account.
- Tap on pencil icon: Tap on pencil icon at the top right corner.
- Choose users: Choose the users for group chat. Tap on every user and choose the user one by one.
- Tap ‘Ok’: Tap on ‘ok’ option at the top right corner to confirm the group.
That’s how you can start the group chat on your iPhone. Now you can start the chat. Any user can leave the group any time.
How to start Group chat on Messenger on desktop
You can start group chat conversation on desktop device by using these quick steps:
- Open the browser: Open your preferred browser.
- Make Facebook login: Log in with Facebook account. This facility is not available on 'messenger.com'.
- Choose Messenger icon: Choose the Messenger icon at the top right corner.
- Click on ‘new group’: Click on ‘new group’ option at the top right corner.
- Search people to create the group: Now search the users in search tab at the top. You can create the name of the group at the top.
- Click on create: Click on ‘create’ option at the bottom right corner.
Now you can start group chats on Messenger. You can now send the messages with these users.