Sometimes it really gets annoying when someone keeps spam messaging on messenger. But the good news is we can easily block someone on messenger. Just follow the step by step guide given below and block them. The person will not be able to message you once you block them.
How to Block Someone on Facebook Messenger Without Them Knowing
Steps to block someone on messenger:
1. Open the Messenger Application: First of all, on your Android device, you will see a blue messenger icon. Just tap on the blue icon to launch the application on your device.
2. Tap on the Chat: Secondly, you will need to choose the person's chat which you want to block. Just tap on the chat from which you don't wish to receive a message in future.
3. Tap on "i" icon: Now after the chat box is opened you will see a blue "i" icon at the top right corner of the chatbox. Just tap on the icon to access more options about the particular chat.
4. Tap on Block: You will see a number of options like Seach in Conversation, Go to secret Conversation. Just scroll down the page until you find the "Block" option. Just tap on it to block the person on messenger.
5. Tap on Block on Messenger Option: You will see two options on the page. You can block them on messenger as well as on Facebook. For now, we will choose the Block on Messenger option. Just tap on "-" option just next to the block on messenger.
6. Tap on block option: You will be shown a pop-up box with a message that you will not able to send or receive messages after you block the person. To continue with blocking tap on the Block option if you wish to back out just tap on the cancel button.
7. Ublock if you want: You again tap on the Unblock on Messenger option if you wish to again unblock the person.