Facebook is currently the biggest social media platform and it provides the privacy for every user. You can block any user if you don’t want to see that user on Messenger. But, what if you get blocked by someone else on Messenger? How do you know if someone blocked you on Messenger?
Messenger does not provide any feature on its app or website that you can know about the user who have blocked you on Messenger. You can only know with some points on Messenger.
Check if someone blocked you on Messenger using Messenger App
Messenger app is available on both Android and IOS devices. Now, it’s time to know that how you can know the name of the user who have blocked you. You can check on specific user that he or she has blocked you or not.
There is a simple method. Look here:
- Open the app: Open your messenger app.
- Log in: Complete the log in with your Messenger account.
- Tap on search bar: Tap on the search bar at the top.
- Enter the name: Enter the name of the user, you want to check. Find it.
- Open the chat: Select the chat and open the conversation with this user.
- Type the message: Enter any message in message box and tap on send option.
When you send the message, you see the line ‘this person isn’t available right now”, then you get blocked by this user. If your message delivered then you are not blocked.
Check if someone blocked you on Messenger using Facebook App
You can know about block by using Facebook also if you are connected on Messenger with Facebook. Let’s see how you can do it.
- Open Facebook app.
- Log in with your account.
- Tap on search tab ta the top.
- Type the name of the user. If you fail to find out the name then you get blocked by that user.
Check if someone blocked you on Messenger on Desktop
You can know on even on desktop of someone blocked you on Messenger. Just see quick steps:
- Open the browser: Open your preferred browser.
- Open Messenger: Open ‘Messenger’ website.
- Lon in: Log in with your messenger ID.
- Find the user: Go to the search tab at the top and enter the name of the user. Find it there.
- Open the chat: Open the chat or if you haven’t done, then click on the name and start chat.
- Send the message: Now type the message in message box and click on the ‘send’ icon.
- Find the next: You will see a message in the message box, which says “this person isn’t available right now”. It means that this user has blocked you on Messenger.
That’s how you can know that this person has blocked you or not. You can also know on Facebook as well. Go to Facebook and search the name of the user, you want to check. If you don’t find the user on Facebook, you are blocked. This is the only way to find out.