- travel delhi metro
- join ngo delhi
- widow pension delhi
- sc certificate delhi
- water bill delhi
- pension scheme delhi
- birth certificate delhi
- court marriage delhi
- income certificate delhi
- caste certificate delhi
- fir status delhi
- complaints against schools
- d driving license delhi
- internship in delhi
- mtnl bill delhi
- employment exchange delhi
- delhi verification certificate
- delhi metro wifi
- recharge metro card
- traffic police challan
- marriage certificate delhi
- driving licence delhi
- online fir delhi
How to Apply for Widow Pension in Delhi
Are you a widow of a government employee in Delhi? Struggling to get the deserving pension? Check out this article and its steps to apply for a widow pension in Delhi online. Let's evaluate the steps to submit the application form
Looking for a job in Delhi? Check out how to register in Employment Exchange in Delhi.
How to Apply Widow Pension in Delhi
Apply For Widow Pension In Delhi With 15 Easy Steps
Step-1 Open the website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in: Here you have to open your Andriod phone or Laptop.
- Open the available device and find any browser to search.
- You have to search a website name as edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Lastly, open the website on the screen.
Step-2 Click on a new user: Once the homepage of the website opens. You have to tap on a new user.
Step-3 Select your document type and enter its number: Here you have to select the type of document. Then enter the document no below.
Step-4 Click on continue: Next enter the security code correctly. Lastly, click on continue.
Step-5 Fill in the citizen registration form: Now start filling out the citizen registration form which is on your screen.
Step-6 Click on continues to register: Scroll down and type the security code. Next, click on continue to register.
Step-7 Click on registered users logs in on the home page: Once you have registered successfully then go back to the homepage. Now click on registered users log in.
Step-8 Enter the login credentials that you received on your mobile number: You will receive the login credentials on your registered mobile number. So enter the login credentials here precisely.
Step-9 Enter the captcha and click login: Now type the captcha code correctly. Then click on login.
Step-10 After your profile is visible, click on apply online: Now your profile page will appear on the screen. Here go to the top corner side and click on Apply online.
Step-11 Select apply for services: You will have multiple options under Apply online. You need to select Apply for services option.
Step-12 Find widow pension and click on apply: From the available services option. Scroll down and find widow pension service. Then click on apply in front of it.
Step-13 Fill in your details: Now a form will open up on the screen. So start filling in all the details in the form.
Step-14 Upload here the required documents: The next step is to upload all the mentioned required documents here. Tap on select given in front of each document and upload accordingly.
Step-15 At last, Enter the OTP you received on your number and click submit: Lastly, again you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- So enter the columns asked there.
- Next, click on submit.
- Hence, your widow pension application form is submitted successfully.
Once you have submitted the application form for widow pension in Delhi. Then you have to wait for the response from the concerned portal. Moreover, learn how to apply for a driving license in Delhi online.
There are various women in India who depends totally on their husbands. Most of these are housewives and fulfills the responsibility as a partner by taking care of the home while other partner looks for the finances.
Due to any mishappening, death of the husband takes place then it would be difficult for the wife to manage their household expenses. In bigger cities like Delhi, it becomes even more difficult to manage their expenses.
For this government had introduced a small help in the form of a widow pension in Delhi to meet their expenses.
Which Women Could be Benefited from Widow Pension Delhi Scheme?
All the women are separated from their husbands in any way such as widows, abandoned, separated, divorced as well as deserted women.
There are various women who got separated from their husbands due to different reasons. It becomes difficult to meet the basic need of food. So these women get a small help from the government.
Criteria for Widow Pension Delhi Though women who are separated from their husbands for any reason are eligible for this benefit. But there are certain restrictions added to this scheme such as –
1. Women should have attained the age of 18 years when they got married. Those married earlier and now separated by their husband would not be eligible under this scheme.
2. Women should not be working or having any other pension.
3. Women should belong to the low-income group and in the need of financial help.
How Much is the Pension?
Earlier the amount of pension for the women is Rs 1500/-, which had been increased by the government further by Rs 1000/- in the month of January 2017.
Now the widow pension in Delhi is Rs 2500/-.
How to Apply for Widow Pension Delhi?
This pension could not be filled online so the beneficiaries need to fill the form by the offline method for filling the form. Following are the steps for the widow pension Delhi –
1) Foremost the beneficiary needs to obtain the application form. The form could be obtained in the district office or even online through their website or through the link
2) Once the form is obtained, fill the form and paste the passport-size photo on the form.
3) Bank details need to be provided in the form as all the widow pension is transferred to the bank account directly.
4) Women need to sign the form and submit the same to the Department of women and child development.
5) Along with the form some documents need to be submitted with the form –
1. Resident proof
2. Age proof
3. Copy of bank passbook
4. If the woman is having a disability then needs to provide a disability certificate.
5. Death certificate of husband
6. For mental illness, the certificate needs to be furnished
7. When the form gets submitted then it will move for verification.
8. Once verification is successful the pension will get started. This scheme is a very good initiative by the government which helps women to meet the basic necessities of life.
This financial help had helped various women in solving various problems in their life.
- How to Obtain SC Certificate Online in Delhi
- How to Pay Water Bill Online in Delhi
- How to Apply for Online Senior Citizen Pension Scheme in Delhi
- How to Apply for Birth Certificate in Delhi
- How to Apply for Court Marriage in Delhi
- How To Apply Online For Income Certificate In Delhi
- How to Obtain Caste Certificate Delhi
- How to View Online FIR Status Delhi Police
- How to Register Complaints Against Private Schools in Delhi
- How to Obtain a Duplicate Driving License in Delhi
- More Articles...