Challan is a notice that states that you have done offence of the rules of traffic. These challans are in the form of receipt which bear your name and charges you the fee you have to for breaking the rules of traffic. So next time if you see a traffic police officer beware of breaking any rule of traffic.
Today we are going to explain how to check online your Delhi Traffic Police Challan on Delhi traffic police website. The Delhi Police now have given the facility of checking your Delhi traffic police challan status online. Not only that you can pay the fee online also. Let’s have a look on the process-
Process to Check and Pay Delhi Traffic Police challan online
Step 1- First go to home page of Delhi traffic police website for check Delhi Traffic Police challan online.
Step 2- Now click on Pending notices in the drop down menu on Delhi traffic police website.
Step 3- After this, a page will appear at which you will find a box in which you have to fill your vehicle no.
Step 4- After filling with vehicle no. click on the search button.
Step 5- After that you will find your vehicle’s Delhi Traffic Police challan status. With the help of credit card/ debit card/ net banking you can pay the e-challan.
Delhi Traffic Police Number
Traffic Helpline – 25844444/1095
Complaint against TSR/Taxi- 56767
SMS service/traffic alerts- 9811452220
North East People Helpline- 1093
Senior Citizen Helpline – 1291
Guidelines to avoid the possibility of challan- The following guidelines are given at the Delhi Traffic Police Website, which will keep you safe as well as keep you far from challan situations. Have a look-
- If you are driving a vehicle keep your licence and the copies of vehicles paper with you.
- The first thing to remember if you are driving a four wheeler is to put up your seat belt.
- Please take care that the children of 14 or above 14 are wearing the seat belt.
- Always follow the traffic rules and signs. It will also help you to avoid the accidents.
- Never mix drink and drive or never drive under any kind of drug consumption.
- Always use vehicle indicators and signs properly.
- Never cross the speed limit.
- If you have weak eyesight than always wear your spectacles.
- Never overload your vehicle because it will increase the chances of an accident.
- Be alert for the people on the pedestrian.
- If handicaps, ladies, children or senior citizens are crossing the road let them cross first.
- Try to avoid sudden brakes and fast driving.
- If you are tired never risk driving a long journey.
- If you are feeling sleepy than try not to drive and rest at a safe place.
- Take breaks of 10-15 mins after every two hours if your journey is a long way.
- The child lock must be put on while children are in the car.
- A child should not be seated behind the rear seat or behind the driving seat only if it is a special child seat.
Hope, above guide help you to check and pay Delhi Traffic Police challan online. Still you have any question? you can ask in below Comment box.