- travel delhi metro
- join ngo delhi
- widow pension delhi
- sc certificate delhi
- water bill delhi
- pension scheme delhi
- birth certificate delhi
- court marriage delhi
- income certificate delhi
- caste certificate delhi
- fir status delhi
- complaints against schools
- d driving license delhi
- internship in delhi
- mtnl bill delhi
- employment exchange delhi
- delhi verification certificate
- delhi metro wifi
- recharge metro card
- traffic police challan
- marriage certificate delhi
- driving licence delhi
- online fir delhi
How to Pay Water Bill Online in Delhi
Are your water bills unpaid? Check this article to pay your water bill online in Delhi. Since we have to pay hills every month. Paying bills online will make our life more convenient. Now, let's evaluate the step in detail to pay the water bill quickly.
Broke a traffic rule in Delhi? Worried about how to pay the challan? Know here how to check and pay traffic rules challan online in Delhi.
Pay Delhi Jal board Bill using Debit card and Credit card , UPI
Pay Water Bill Online in Delhi With 5 Easy Steps
Step-1 Visit the Website 'djb.gov.in': Here you will require a Smartphone or Laptop.
- The next step is to make sure you have an internet connection.
- Now open your available device.
- Then directly go to the search engine browser.
- Here search the website djb.gov.in.
- Next, open the website on your screen.
Step-2 Click on Pay Online: Once your homepage of the website shows up on the screen.
- Here you will view multiple options on it.
- Now you need to go to the Pay Online option present in the top left corner.
- Then click on it.
Step-3 Select Your Payment Method: Now all the available payment method displays on your screen.
- here you need to select the payment method at your convenience.
- Then click on it.
Step-4 Enter Your 10 Digit KNO: Now on this page, you have to enter the KNO of your water bill.
- Enter the number appropriately.
- This is to get the bill details.
Step-5 Select Your Mode of Payment: Once your water bill details appear on your screen.
- Check the details once.
- Then, enter the bill amount appropriately.
- Tap on any method to pay.
- Next, make the payment.
- Hence, your water bill is paid online in Delhi.
Can You Pay Electricity Bill Online In Delhi?
Yes, you can your electricity bill online in Delhi. Moreover, you can pay your bills through Paytm, Airtel, and many other various platforms.
Can You Recharge Your Delhi Metro Card Online?
Yes, you can recharge your Delhi metro card online. You can recharge the card with a minimum of 100 rupees and a maximum of 3000 rupees. Once the recharge is expired you have to again renew the recharge amount.
If Your Water Bill Is Cancelled Can You Still Pay Online In Delhi?
If your bill is canceled by the respective board. Then you won't be able to pay the water bill online in Delhi. You need to visit the board office to clear the issue with your canceled water bill.
Do You Have To Pay Extra Charges To Pay Water Bills Online In Delhi?
No, you don't have to pay extra charges to pay the water bill online. Follow the above-mentioned steps to pay the bill with only the bill amount. However, if you have passed the due date of the bill. Then you have to pay extra charges for it.
Without water, no living beings can survive in this world. The government is taking steps to feed water to all the homes and offices. Usually, people get their water supply from the groundwater or the supply from the government.
If you are living in Delhi, you must have come to know about Jal Board. It takes care of the connection, disconnection and billing of the water usage for your house or office.
The revenue management system of jaw board has its own website on which you can pay your bills and get more information about the connection. Using the site, you can
- View and print the bill amount online
- See the balance and last receipt
- See the Options for bill payment
- Apply to get a new connection
- Tracking the application statues
Online water bill payment Delhi
Procedure to make an online payment
1. Open the official website of jal board (www.djb.gov.in)
2. Select the online payment option. You will be shown the following options
- HDFC bank
- The national payment services platform
- Union Bank of India
- Yes Bank
3. Select any bank from the list by clicking on the corresponding link. And enter the KNO number.
4. Enter KNO number in the box provided. You can get the number from the last bill payment receipt.
5. Select the appropriate payment method.
6. Transact the amount by using your login id and password.
7. Print the receipt.
How many types of payment methods are available?
- Credit card – You have to enter the details of the card and pin number.
- Internet banking – It is the easiest way, using which you can log in to your internet banking and make the payment
- Debit card – Same procedure as credit card
- Wallet balance – If you are having balance in the following wallets Airtel Money, Idea Money, pay cash, and Jio money, you can pay the Jal board using this wallet cash.
What if I don’t know the KNO?
1. Go to the site here
2. Enter your zone, MR No, Area, and water connection number and enter the captcha code and click on the search option.
3. Select your name from the list of names shown. Within a few seconds, your KNO number will be displayed.
How to view/print the latest bill?
1. Go to this site.
2. Enter your KNO number. 3. Print it by clicking on the option in the display.
When to pay the bill?
You have to pay the bill amount monthly. The bill you have downloaded, will be given the due date. Usually, the due date will be at the end of every month.
If you do not pay within the due date, you will be imposed the fine amount.
How much do I have to pay?
Following are the rough estimates of the bill amount charged by the Delhi government for the domestic use of water
- Up to 20000 liters, it is up to Rs. 150
- For 20000 to 30000 liters, it is around Rs. 250
- And for 30000 and above, it is around Rs. 350
For commercial / Industrial use payment is slightly higher than the domestic charges. If you have rainwater harvesting installed in your home/office, a subsidy will be given to you on the charges.
How do I apply for a new connection?
- Go to the site by clicking on this link
- You will be asked to enter your user id and password.
- If you haven’t registered already, using the register link shown below, create an account by entering the details of your connection
- After logging into the account, fill up the details and confirm the application
- After getting the appointment, visit the office of the Jal board and submit the application.
- How to Apply for Court Marriage in Delhi
- How To Apply Online For Income Certificate In Delhi
- How to Obtain Caste Certificate Delhi
- How to View Online FIR Status Delhi Police
- How to Register Complaints Against Private Schools in Delhi
- How to Obtain a Duplicate Driving License in Delhi
- How to Find an Internship in Delhi
- How to Pay online Bill of MTNL Delhi
- How to Register in Employment Exchange Online in Delhi
- How to Apply Online for Delhi Police Verification Certificate
- More Articles...