The welfare of senior citizens in a country determines the good future of the current generation. Senior citizens have shaped our nation, for comfortable living of our current generation people. Their hard work and sacrifices are not to be forgotten in this life. ‘Old age pension’ or ‘senior citizen pension’ is a government-run scheme, to aid the senior citizen’s pension with a monthly pension.
Among numerous schemes of the Delhi government, to take good care of the senior citizens is implementing this scheme.
Steps to apply online senior citizen pension scheme in Delhi
Follow the below step by step procedure to apply for online senior citizen pension scheme.
- for the pension is having age over 60.
- Annual income should not be more than Rs. 60000 i.e. below the poverty line.
- They should be resident of Delhi.
|For people over 60-69||Rs. 1000|
|People over the age of 69||Rs. 1500|
|For SC and ST additional 500 rupees is applicable|
How important is the care of the senior citizens? everybody knows about it. OAP (Old Age Pension) is helping a lot of senior citizens to take care of their medical and other expenses.
It also helps the senior citizens in the old age homes, who have been abandoned by their own sons and daughters. In this article, we are going to see the steps involved in applying for the senior citizen pension in Delhi.
- Address proof
- Voter ID
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Below poverty line card
- Medical treatment details
- Bank account details
Procedure for Applying Online:
Follow the steps below to apply for senior citizen pension in Delhi. Applying online saves your time in the processing of the application.
- Go to the site: http://mcdonline.gov.in/
- Select the appropriate municipal corporation.
- Download the application form and Print it.
- Fill in the details asked in the application form and attach the required documents.
- Submit it to the municipal corporation office in your zone.
Now you can save time in getting the application form online. There is no direct online application to the pension scheme, you can only get the application from the internet and apply online.
Thus, Digital India campaign is making everything at ease by the introduction of the digital platform for all governmental services.