Most the people travel from one place to another place which is of long distance or an average distance they opt to travel through railway. Traveling in the trains is done by cheap rate with less tiredness. There are many trains that ply from one source station to the destination on the fixed timings.
IRCTC SBI Premier Credit Card
SBI IRCTC Card
The railways provide the chart of the trains with the timings of their arrival and departure. Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) have been initiated by Ministry of Railways to deliver the tourism as well as catering service in an upgraded level.
Eligibility criteria for SBI IRCTC Credit Card
The applicant should be age above 18 years.
The applicant should be a nationality of Indian.
The applicant annual Income should be above Rs.3, 00,000.
Documents for SBI IRCTC Credit Card Approval
Identity proof document Aadhar card.
Address proof document such as Voter ID, Driving License.
Passport size photographs.
Benefits of SBI IRCTC Credit Card
When the SBI IRCTC Card is held by an individual he/she can utilize the IRCTC tour packages then and there announced by IRCTC.
The applicant is ensuring for an amount of 10 Lakhs rupees while traveling in a train if encountered with accidents.
The transaction fee is reduced if an individual book the ticket utilizing the SBI IRCTC Card.
SBI Credit Card customer can avail 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver by using the card to put petrol in petrol bunks between the amounts 500 to 3000 rupees to avail 1% surcharge waiver.
The SBI IRCTC Credit Card is acknowledging across worldwide accompanying 29 million outlets across the countries and 3, 25,000 outlets within India. Also, it offers global assistance to the customer whenever they encounter problem with the SBI IRCTC card.
Accounts can be managed online and customers are allowed to access the E-statement round the clock.
When a customer purchases items through this card he/she can repay utilizing EMIs when they perform operations within 10 days of the purchase of the products.
Enter the personal details such as name, qualification DOB, occupation, annual income, PAN, city in which you reside, email ID, and mobile number.
An OTP is sent to the mobile number enter the OTP and hit next step.
Finally, enter the address to which the card is to be delivered and click submit button.
Steps to book a train ticket using SBI IRCTC Credit Card
1. Enter the URL www.irctc.co.in in the browser and hit enter to view the home page of the IRCTC website.
2. Enter the username and password of your account to login to your account on the IRCTC website.
3. In the left panel of the website type the details of source and destination stations, traveling date and choose the type of ticket as E-ticket and click submit button.
4. IRCTC website displays the next page containing the list of trains and their seat availability along with the timings of arrival and departure of the trains.
5. In the available list of tickets choose to book here option.
6. In the next page type the passenger details such as name, age, whether he/she comes under senior citizen, ID proof, birth preference whether lower or upper or middle.
7. Select the checkbox that you accept the terms and conditions of the insurance and enter the captcha code available on the page and hit the submit button.
8. Now the user is displayed with the ticket details of the passengers and the seat booked along with the amount to be paid for tickets.
9. Under that, a list of payment options available in that, choose SBI IRCTC card.
10. Now type the card number, cardholder name, card expiry date, ATM pin number and captcha code of that page and click proceed.
11. An E-ticket is generated the user can take a print copy to travel by train within minutes of operations.
Steps to redeem points for IRCTC Credit Card
Many of the users of SBI IRCTC card have questions on How to redeem their SBI IRCTC credit card points? The reward point is added to 1 Rupee for every 125 rupees of purchase of the customer.
The reward points can be utilized to reimburse the balance amount of the card or it can also be used to redeem to wide array of gifts. The gifts can be browsed through Rewards Category of the website.
1. Type the URL www.irctc.co.in in the browser and press enter to view the home page of the IRCTC website.
2. Type the username and password of your account to login to your account on the IRCTC website.
3. By selecting the journey date, train and providing the user details choose to Redeem soft points to be utilized for booking ticket.
SBI IRCTC Credit Card is valid internationally issued to the customers by SBI and IRCTC. The SBI IRCTC card offers excellent benefits to the users spending on daily purchases as well as bookings for traveling.
When a new SBI IRCTC card is offered 350 reward points are added to your account on the purchase of 500 rupees within the time limit of 45 days of issue of the card.
What is difference between normal SBI card and SBI IRCTC CARD?
The Difference between normal SBI card is nothing but reward point of 1 Rupee for every 100 rupees of purchase of the customer. Whereas SBI IRCTC card rewards 1 Rupee for every 125 Rupees.SBI card gets 100 rupees fuel surcharge whereas SBI IRCTC Card gets 2.5% fuel surcharge.