While thinking of working in abroad what will you think of- passport and visa. But there is one more important thing which is required before working or living in abroad for some countries. But it is very important in Gulf countries. That is a medical test named GAMCA(gulf approved medical centres association Pakistan ). This is an international test for a person and you have to pass it. If you will be declared as unfit in this test then you will be banned for that country you are willing to go especially in Gulf countries. The major issue of this test is the government’s concern for its citizens, whether they are from local or abroad. So be careful about this test and take it seriously. Today here we talk about the basic things about GAMCA Pakistan. GAMCA test held in GAMCA (gulf approved medical centres association Pakistan ) approved centres. So, let’s talk about the procedure of the GAMCA Pakistan.
1. About GAMCA- let’s talk about what is GAMCA actually. The full form of GAMCA is- GCC Approved Medical Centres Association. As we heard it is a group of medical centres. It means only GAMCA (gulf approved medical centres association Pakistan ) approved centre’s report will be accepted for getting a visa. In the next point, we will tell about the GAMCA approved centres. 2. List of GAMCA centres in Pakistan- Here are some GAMCA test centres in Pakistan. Again report from GAMCA centres in Pakistan will be approved only. GAMCA KARACHI M. 1. Mezzanine-2, Al Karam Center. Adj. Hotel Faran. P.E.C.H.S.B lock-6, Nursery Main Shahrah –e-Faisal, Karachi Tel: (021) 4315380-4316536 Fax: (021) 4315381 E-mail: email@example.com APPROVED CENTER Al Hilal Medical Diagnostic Center (02/03/05) D-9. P.E.C.H.S. Block -6, Near Hotel Faran, Nursery, Shahrah –e-Faisal, Karachi Tel: (021) 4537331-2 Fax: No. (021) 4585193 Hilal Medical Diagnostic Center (02/03/04) Suite No. 1. Mezzanine Floor, Hamdard University Hospital, ( Taj Medical Complex) M.A . Jinnah Road, Karachi- 74400 Tel: (021)2780111-2787778 Fax: No. (021) 2787417 Taj Medical Center. (02/03/02) 22-C Khayaban- e- Shahbaz, Near Sultan Masjid, Phase VI, D.H.A Karachi Tel: No (021) 5342793-4, 5342967 Fax: No (021) 5342790 E-mail: tmcoo1 @cyber. Net.pk GAMCA RAWALPINDI/ ISLAMABAD Ho. No. 4. Ist Floor, Shalvez Center, Plot No 8-C, F-8, Markaz Islamabad Tel: 051-2852117-2281736 Fax: 051-2852116 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org APPROVED CENTER ISLAMABAD/RAWALPINDI REGION G.C.C DIAGNOSTIC CENTER 522.A, Margalla Road, F-10/2, Near Saudi Consulate Islamabad. Tel: 051-2298512-3 Fax: 051-2298666 GULF MEDICALCENTER 63/C2, Sadiqabad Chowk, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi. Tel: 051-4454662 Fax: 051-4449241 KHALEEJ DIAGNOSTIC CENTER 283/6, Main Peshawar Road, Near Race Course Road, Rawalpindi. Tel: 0-51-5516612-5525448 Fax: 051-5586601 URGENT MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC CENTER 101A, Main 6th Road, Satellite Town, Murree Road, Rawalpindi Tel: 0-51-4414784-4582001 Fax: 051-4582011 e-mail: email@example.com SHIFA INTERNATIONAL H-8/4, Islamabad. Tel: +92-514446801 GAMCA OFFICE LAHORE 2nd Floor, Main Estates 11-Main Wahdat Road, Lahore. Tel: 042-5836627,5847174, 8559764 Fax: 042- 5867185 E.mail.gamca_ Lahore@hotmail.com Approved Medical Centers for Lahore Region ADVANCE MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC CENTER 86-Shadman (Behind Bank Al-Flalah Before Shadman Market), Lahore. Tel: (042) 7554259 Fax: (042)7554260 IQRAA MEDICAL COMPLEX 5.A . Johar Town, Akbar Chowk, Lahore. Tel: (042) 5173800-5173600, 5173500 Fax: (042) 5175400 CANAL VIEW DIAGNOSTIC CENTER 4. A/l. Noor Avenue, Muslim Town, Lahore Tel: (042) 5865932-5863341 fax: (042) 5866971 TAJ MEDICAL TRAVELLERS CLINIC 28-Kamran Bloc, Main /wahdat Road, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore. Tel: 042-5425003-5414414, 5410019 Fax: 042-5410990 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org GAMCA OFFICE PESHAWAR Office No. 13-14-15 Ground Floor, Khair Muhammad Plaza. Opp.State Bank, Peshawar Cantt. Peshawar. Tel: 091-5279010-5279025-5279035-5279064 Fax:091—5279058 e-mail: gamcapeshawer @yahoo.com APPROVED CENTER CARING& CURING CENTER 11, Saddar Road, Peshawar Cantt. Tel: 091-5286229-5260179 Fax:091-5286230 FRONTIER MEDICAL & DIAGNOSTIC CETER (02/05/02) Jannesar Plaza, Near Old GST Bus Stand, Hashtngari. Peshawar City. Tel: 091-2565333 Fax: 091-2219471 MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC CENTER Bobe Plaza, Arbab Road, Near PIA Building, Peshawar Cantt. Tel: 091-5260177 Fax: 091-5260176 For more details about GAMCA in Pakistan you can go to this link- https://www.beoe.gov.pk/medical_centers.asp. This is the official site of the government of Pakistan BEOE. BEOE stands for Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment. 3. Process of GAMCA Pakistan -
- First go to a GAMCA office.
- Register yourself at GAMCA office.
- GAMCA office will make a reservation for you at GAMCA approved medical centre. As a confirmation, you will get a ‘GAMCA number’.
- GAMCA number’ slip will conclude your name centre’s name.
- The medical centre will take your test and the report will be issued in 3 or 4 working days.
- The report uploaded of fit persons online.
- The report of unfit persons sends to the concerned country in full details.
- Contact to your employer for E-number. When provided the E-number register your medical report with the E-number.
- Send the original report to the visa issuing authority.
4. Required Tests for GAMCA Pakistan - The following tests will be taken at GAMCA in Pakistan-
- Blood Sugar-R
- Blood Urea
- Serum Creatinine
- Urine (Albumin, Sugar)
- X-Ray Chest
- Physician Charge
- Blood Grouping
- Cannabis (Optional)
- Pregnancy test for Ladies (Optional)
5. Diseases which will prove you Unfit- Both the infectious and non-infectious diseases which will prove you unfit in the reports - 1. HIV Aids 2. Hepatitis 3. Microfilaria 4. Malaria 5. Leprosy 6. Tuberculosis 7. Chronic Renal Failure 8. Chronic Hepatic Failure 9. Congestive Heart Failure 10. Uncontrolled Hypertension 11. Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus 12. Cancer 13. Psychiatric Diseases and Neurological Disorders 14. Physical Disability ex. Color blindness for drivers, deafness, etc. 15. Any major operation 16. Hemoglobin below 10 mg/dl 17. Others 1. Pregnancy. 2. Lung Scars or White Spot 3. Heart Murmur and more. 6. Important Things-
- As we have talked before that GAMCA test is very important for the approval of going abroad. If you are willing to go to the gulf countries and you got failed then you will never be able to go in the Gulf countries. So take it seriously.
- The person should be healthy and free from contagious or prolonged diseases.
- If you are going for the job of driver then your eyesight should be of 6/6. Less than 6/6 you will be failed to get approval.
- Your hearing power should be normal.
- No fee will be charged for GAMCA number.
Is this article was helpful, Like our Facebook page for more useful articles updates.