Individuals wishing to work in Gulf countries are required to undergo a complete medical check-up at a GAMCA center before they are allowed to work in Gulf countries. Here we are going to explain the step by step procedure for getting an appointment for GAMCA medical test in Delhi.
Booking an appointment for GAMCA in Delhi:
From 1 April 2018, GAMCA has moved to book appointments and payments to the online platform. Expatriates willing to undergo the GAMCA test must login to the official GAMCA website. Here, they can book their appointment at a nearby medical center.
Steps to book your appointment online:
1. Open the official website: The first step in order to book an appointment for a GAMCA medical test is to visit the official website. You can visit the official website.
2. Book your appointment: On clicking the above link, you will land on the official GAMCA website. Scroll down and click on the ‘Book your appointment’ at the center of the page.
3. Register for Medical test: You will see a new page open. Here, you have to fill all the relevant information in order to book your appointment.
4. Provide Location Details: Select the country from which you hail and choose your city of residence. This helps the website to locate the medical test centers that are located in your city.
5. Provide Candidate Information: After that, enter the required details of the candidate. This includes name, age, date of birth, passport number and passport expiry date.
6. Select GCC Country: From the dropdown box, select the preferred GCC country. You will have the option to choose from Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar. For instance, if you wish to work in Qatar, select Qatar from the list.
7. Nationality and visa type: Select your nationality and visa type given on the page. Complete the above steps. Click on Submit.
8. Payment: A new page with your name, email id and passport number will open. GCC charges a nominal amount of $10 for this process. Complete the payment procedures.
9. Generation of slip: After completing the payment, close the website. On reopening, there is an option for printing the GCC slip. A registration slip containing your personal details will be printed. This will enable you to complete the medical check-up at a particular center.
GAMCA Medical centers in Delhi:
You can find the GCC approved medical centers in Delhi on the same website. Enter ‘India’ under country and select Delhi. You will find all the centers offering GAMCA medical test in Delhi. Here we are listing the same.
Sanghi Medical Centre - New Delhi
Address: A-7 Kailash colony (First Floor) (Next to Kailash colony metro station), New Delhi â India, New Delhi, India, 110048
Gulf Medical Centre
Address: Third Floor, Hemkunt Tower, 6 Rajendra Place, New Delhi 110008 INDIA, New Delhi, India, 110008
Phone: 91 11 45335500
Al-Khaleej Diagnostic Centre
Address: M-2, 2nd Floor, South Extension, Part II, New Delhi 110049 INDIA, New Delhi, India, 110049
Phone: + 91 11 26262680
Gulshan Medicare - New Delhi
Address: G-2, South Extn. Part II New Delhi 110049 INDIA, New Delhi, India, 110049
Phone: + 91 11 26251595
HEFCO, Medicare & Research Centre
Address: 1/1-A, G.F. & F.F. Bharat Nagar New Friends Colony New Delhi 110065 INDIA, New Delhi, India, 110065
Phone: + 91 11 26934228
Lama Medical Centre
Address: R-4, Khirki Extension, Near Women Polytechnic â Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110017 - India, New Delhi, India, 110017
Phone: + 91 11 29542594
Paramount Diagnostic Centre
Address: Upper Ground Floor Building No. E-49/5, Okhla Phase 2, New Delhi â 110020, New Delhi, India, 110025
Phone: 91 11 41395562
Health Plus Diagnostic Centre
Address: S-63, Greater Kailash Part I, New Delhi - 110048 INDIA, New Delhi, India, 110048
Phone: 91 11 46151037
New Delhi Medical Centre
Address: Ist Floor, Hemkunt House, 6, Rajendra Place, New Delhi â 110008, INDIA, New Delhi, India, 110008
Phone: 91 11 45024848
Medivisa Diagnostic Centre
Address: G-2 ,Delhi Blue Apartment , 2, Ring Road , Safdarjung , New Delhi - 110029, New Delhi, India, 110029
Address: B-87A, Kalkaji, New Delhi â India, New Delhi, India, 99999
Phone: +91 11 49069108
Mayfair Diagnostic Clinic
Address: 28-30a, Ground Floor, Dlf Prime Towers, Okhla Phase-1, New Delhi â India, New Delhi, India, 110020
Corporate Diagnostic Centre - New Delhi
Address: 1st Floor, CC-28, Nehru Enclave New Delhi, India, New Delhi, India, 99999
Therefore, using the steps explained above, you can easily book an appointment for a GAMCA medical test on the official website and generate the slip. The slip clearly mentions the center where you can get the GAMCA medical check-up in Delhi.
Thus, booking an appointment for a GAMCA test is very simple when the above steps are followed. Any person willing to undergo the GAMCA test in Delhi can make use of the above steps for booking an appointment.