GAMCA medical test is a health check-up program conducted by the Gulf Health Council(GHC). Expatriates who aim to work in Gulf countries must undergo this test. For booking your appointment for GAMCA medical test in Mumbai, follow the steps mentioned in this easy guide.
Booking an appointment for GAMCA medical test in Mumbai:
You can book your appointment for the medical check-up on the official GAMCA website. The Gulf Health Council has moved all appointments and payments to their official website, starting from April 1, 2018.
Steps to book your appointment online:
1. Visit the official GAMCA website: In order to book your appointment for the medical check-up, you have to open the official GAMCA website. Go to the official website.
2. Start booking your appointment: Clicking on the above link will take you to the official GAMCA website. There, you will see a blue 'BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT' tab at the center of the page. Click on that tab to start booking your appointment.
3. Register for Medical test: Now, you will see a new page open. Here, you have to provide all relevant personal information in order to book your appointment.
4. Location Details: Select the country of origin and the city of residence from the drop-down list. In this case, the country will be India and the city will be Mumbai. This provides the necessary information to the website to locate the GHC approved medical centers in Mumbai.
5. Provide Candidate Information: The next step in booking an appointment is to provide the necessary details as asked by the website. This includes personal details of the candidate, such as name, date of birth, and email id.
6. Choose preferred GCC Country: Next, you have to choose your country of preference. The countries covered in the GAMCA program are Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Yemen and Bahrain. If you are aiming to work in Kuwait, select Kuwait from the drop-down list.
7. Passport Details: In addition to personal details, you are also required to provide your passport number and expiry date.
8. Nationality and Visa type: After providing your passport details, select your nationality and visa type. In this case, nationality will be 'Indian'. You have to choose between work visa and family visa. For instance, if you are traveling to work in the Gulf, you have to select work visa. On the other hand, if you are visiting a family member working there, select family visa. Click on submit.
9. Payment procedure: After submitting all the required information, a new page containing your name, email id and passport number will open. The GHC charges a processing fee of $10 for the appointment. Complete the payment through preferred medium.
Generation of slip: When you have completed all the payment, reopen the website. The slip for the GAMCA test will be generated. Now, you will see the option for printing the slip. The slip contains personal details of the candidate. In addition, the center where the medical check-up is to be conducted is also mentioned.
GAMCA Medical Centres in Mumbai:
You can check the GHC approved medical centers on the official website. On the home page, you will find the 'CENTER LIST' tab. Here, select your country as India and Mumbai as your city. The website will display all the centers that provide GAMCA medical check-up in Mumbai.
Thus, using the steps provided in this guide, anyone can book your appointment for the GAMCA medical test in Mumbai. The slip clearly mentions the center where you have to undergo medical check-up. Hence, any individual willing to take the GAMCA medical check-up in Mumbai can make use of the steps mentioned in this article and booking an appointment online.