GAMCA you have heard about this thing. This is nothing but a medical test which is very crucial for moving to the country whether it is for living or doing a job. There are many countries which have made the GAMCA test compulsory for the person of other countries. The major concern of this test is just to check out is the person fit or not.
Because if the person is not fit then the chances increases of getting more sick in the climate and weather. It is government’s duty to take care of its people whether they are from its own boundary or outside of the boundary.
Today we will talk about the GAMCA test in Nepal. In Nepal the GAMCA tests are arranged by The Nepal Health Professional Federation. Today, in this article we will tell you the basic details about the tests-
GAMCA in Nepal
1. GAMCA - First of all let’s talk about what is GAMCA test? GAMCA acronym stands for ‘GCC Approved Medical Centres Association’. It is also called the ‘GCC Medical Test’.
2. Procedure of GAMCA - As this is a medical test so you should be concern about it very much because if you are unfit the country in which you are moving will decline restrict your entry. So take it very seriously.
Because of it takes you out of country’s boundary it means your passport and original visa is needed.
Go along with the above things to a GAMCA centre. There are so many GAMCA in Nepal. For example the following centres are allowed by the gulf countries to take GAMCA in Nepal-
Alkhaleej medical Centre,
Aqua Diagnostic Services,
Razam Medical Centre, Saiba Medical Centre,
Mediasia Diagnostic Centre,
Al-Mashoor Diagnostic Centre
Life Trust Medi Diagnostic Centre
You will be provided a hospital from the above where the medical tests will be held.
• The Nepal Health Professional Federation has allowed 179 laboratories for GAMCA in Nepal. • Once you go to the hospital then you will register yourself for the tests after paying the fees. • After applying for the tests you will be go through the following tests and there costs are also given-
All the above test are compulsory and for more details you can go to this link
The report will be out after 2-3 days by the centres.
You can check your status by going to the official site provided by the NPHF which is www.nepalhpf.org.np/. On the link you can simply login or you can simply enter the passport no. for knowing the report details
3. Diseases considered as Unfit - There are many infectious and non infectious diseases which are considered as unfit like-
1. HIV Aids
7. Chronic Renal Failure
8. Chronic Hepatic Failure
9. Congestive Heart Failure
10. Uncontrolled Hypertension
11. Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus
13. Psychiatric Diseases and Neurological Disorders
14. Physical Disability ex. Color blindness for drivers, deafness, etc.
15. Any major operation
16. Hemoglobin below 10 mg/dl
1. Pregnancy. 2. Lung Scars or White Spot 3. Heart Murmur and more.
4. GCC Approved Medical Centres Under NHPF-
Name of the Medical
Address Of Health Organization
Tel . Phone
A Quality Health Care And diagnostic center Pvt.Ltd
Aakash Bhairab Medical Center Pvt. Ltd.
Advance Polyclinic Pvt. Ltd.
Ajaya Diagnostic Pvt.Ltd
Akhanda Poly Clinic Pvt. Ltd.
Alfresco Polyclinic Anddiagnostic center Pvt.Ltd
Alka Hospital Pvt.Ltd
Alka Poly Clinic Pvt. Ltd.
All Nepal Hospital Pvt.Ltd
Alliance Medical & Research Center Pvt. Ltd.
Ambekishwori Medical Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Maharajung, -4, Kathmandu
Ambikeshwori Medical Center Pvt.Ltd
Mitra Nagar -29 ,Samakhusi , Ktm
Amitabha Buddha Medical Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Narayangopal Chowk, Maharajung-4, Kathmandu
Ananda Polyclinic Pvt.Ltd
Mahendra Nagar , Kanchanpur
Anmol Medical Center Pvt. Ltd.
Anugraha Polyclinic Pvt.Ltd
Naya Buspark, Kathmandu
Apple International Polyclinic Pvt. Ltd.
Asia Pacific Poly Clinic Pvt. Ltd.
Asian Medical Diagnostic Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Asian Plus Medical Center Pvt. Ltd.
Asian Poly Clinic And Diagnosis Centre Pvt. Ltd.
B.B. Health Care Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Baba Medical Center Pvt. Ltd.
Dhumbarahi,chappal kharkhana ,Kathmandu
Bhanu Memorial Polyclinic And Diagnostic Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Bharatpur Diagnostic Center Pvt. Ltd.
For more centres you can check the NHPF site. All these centres are available for GAMCA in Nepal.
5. Important Things-
As we have talked before that GAMCA test is very important for the approval of going abroad. If you are willing to go to the gulf countries and you got failed than you will be never be able to go in the Gulf countries. So take it seriously.
The person should be healthy and free from contagious or prolonged diseases.
If you are going for the job of drive then your eyesight should be of 6/6. Less than 6/6 you will be failed to get approval.
Your hearing power should be normal.
For UAE and Malaysia GAMCA is not mandatory you can apply for any medical test.