While thinking of working in abroad what will you think of- passport and visa. But there is one more important thing which is required before working or living in abroad for some countries. But it is very important in Gulf countries. That is a medical test named GAMCA(gulf approved medical centres association Pakistan ). This is an international test for a person and you have to pass it.
If you will be declared as unfit in this test then you will be banned for that country you are willing to go especially in Gulf countries. The major issue of this test is the government’s concern for its citizens, whether they are from local or abroad. So be careful about this test and take it seriously. Today here we talk about the basic things about GAMCA Pakistan. GAMCA test held in GAMCA (gulf approved medical centres association Pakistan ) approved centres. So, let’s talk about the procedure of the GAMCA Pakistan.
1. About GAMCA- let’s talk about what is GAMCA actually. The full form of GAMCA is- GCC Approved Medical Centres Association. As we heard it is a group of medical centres. It means only GAMCA (gulf approved medical centres association Pakistan ) approved centre’s report will be accepted for getting a visa. In the next point, we will tell about the GAMCA approved centres.
2. List of GAMCA centres in Pakistan- Here are some GAMCA test centres in Pakistan. Again report from GAMCA centres in Pakistan will be approved only.
M. 1. Mezzanine-2, Al Karam Center. Adj. Hotel Faran. P.E.C.H.S.B lock-6, Nursery
Main Shahrah –e-Faisal, Karachi
Tel: (021) 4315380-4316536
Fax: (021) 4315381
Al Hilal Medical Diagnostic Center (02/03/05)
D-9. P.E.C.H.S. Block -6, Near Hotel Faran, Nursery, Shahrah –e-Faisal, Karachi
Tel: (021) 4537331-2 Fax: No. (021) 4585193
Hilal Medical Diagnostic Center (02/03/04)
Suite No. 1. Mezzanine Floor, Hamdard University Hospital, ( Taj Medical Complex)
M.A . Jinnah Road, Karachi- 74400
Tel: (021)2780111-2787778 Fax: No. (021) 2787417
Taj Medical Center. (02/03/02)
22-C Khayaban- e- Shahbaz, Near Sultan Masjid, Phase VI, D.H.A Karachi
Tel: No (021) 5342793-4, 5342967
Fax: No (021) 5342790
E-mail: tmcoo1 @cyber. Net.pk
GAMCA RAWALPINDI/ ISLAMABAD
Ho. No. 4. Ist Floor, Shalvez Center, Plot No 8-C, F-8, Markaz Islamabad
Tel: 051-2852117-2281736 Fax: 051-2852116
APPROVED CENTER ISLAMABAD/RAWALPINDI REGION
G.C.C DIAGNOSTIC CENTER
522.A, Margalla Road, F-10/2, Near Saudi Consulate Islamabad.
Tel: 051-2298512-3 Fax: 051-2298666
63/C2, Sadiqabad Chowk, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi.
Tel: 051-4454662 Fax: 051-4449241
KHALEEJ DIAGNOSTIC CENTER
283/6, Main Peshawar Road, Near Race Course Road, Rawalpindi.
Tel: 0-51-5516612-5525448 Fax: 051-5586601
URGENT MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC CENTER
101A, Main 6th Road, Satellite Town, Murree Road, Rawalpindi
Tel: 0-51-4414784-4582001 Fax: 051-4582011
GAMCA OFFICE LAHORE
2nd Floor, Main Estates 11-Main Wahdat Road, Lahore.
Tel: 042-5836627,5847174, 8559764 Fax: 042- 5867185
Approved Medical Centers for Lahore Region
ADVANCE MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC CENTER
86-Shadman (Behind Bank Al-Flalah Before Shadman Market), Lahore.
Tel: (042) 7554259 Fax: (042)7554260
IQRAA MEDICAL COMPLEX
5.A . Johar Town, Akbar Chowk, Lahore.
Tel: (042) 5173800-5173600, 5173500 Fax: (042) 5175400
CANAL VIEW DIAGNOSTIC CENTER
4. A/l. Noor Avenue, Muslim Town, Lahore
Tel: (042) 5865932-5863341 fax: (042) 5866971
TAJ MEDICAL TRAVELLERS CLINIC
28-Kamran Bloc, Main /wahdat Road, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore.
Tel: 042-5425003-5414414, 5410019 Fax: 042-5410990
GAMCA OFFICE PESHAWAR
Office No. 13-14-15 Ground Floor, Khair Muhammad Plaza.
Opp.State Bank, Peshawar Cantt. Peshawar.
e-mail: gamcapeshawer @yahoo.com
CARING& CURING CENTER
11, Saddar Road, Peshawar Cantt.
Tel: 091-5286229-5260179 Fax:091-5286230
FRONTIER MEDICAL & DIAGNOSTIC CETER (02/05/02)
Jannesar Plaza, Near Old GST Bus Stand, Hashtngari. Peshawar City.
Tel: 091-2565333 Fax: 091-2219471
MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC CENTER
Bobe Plaza, Arbab Road, Near PIA Building, Peshawar Cantt.
Tel: 091-5260177 Fax: 091-5260176
For more details about GAMCA in Pakistan you can go to this link- https://www.beoe.gov.pk/medical_centers.asp. This is the official site of the government of Pakistan BEOE. BEOE stands for Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment.
3. Process of GAMCA Pakistan –
- First go to a GAMCA office.
- Register yourself at GAMCA office.
- GAMCA office will make a reservation for you at GAMCA approved medical centre. As a confirmation, you will get a ‘GAMCA number’.
- GAMCA number’ slip will conclude your name centre’s name.
- The medical centre will take your test and the report will be issued in 3 or 4 working days.
- The report uploaded of fit persons online.
- The report of unfit persons sends to the concerned country in full details.
- Contact to your employer for E-number. When provided the E-number register your medical report with the E-number.
- Send the original report to the visa issuing authority.
4. Required Tests for GAMCA Pakistan – The following tests will be taken at GAMCA in Pakistan-
- Blood Sugar-R
- Blood Urea
- Serum Creatinine
- Urine (Albumin, Sugar)
- X-Ray Chest
- Physician Charge
- Blood Grouping
- Cannabis (Optional)
- Pregnancy test for Ladies (Optional)
5. Diseases which will prove you Unfit- Both the infectious and non-infectious diseases which will prove you unfit in the reports –
1. HIV Aids
7. Chronic Renal Failure
8. Chronic Hepatic Failure
9. Congestive Heart Failure
10. Uncontrolled Hypertension
11. Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus
13. Psychiatric Diseases and Neurological Disorders
14. Physical Disability ex. Color blindness for drivers, deafness, etc.
15. Any major operation
16. Hemoglobin below 10 mg/dl
2. Lung Scars or White Spot
3. Heart Murmur and more.
6. Important Things-
- As we have talked before that GAMCA test is very important for the approval of going abroad. If you are willing to go to the gulf countries and you got failed then you will never be able to go in the Gulf countries. So take it seriously.
- The person should be healthy and free from contagious or prolonged diseases.
- If you are going for the job of driver then your eyesight should be of 6/6. Less than 6/6 you will be failed to get approval.
- Your hearing power should be normal.
- No fee will be charged for GAMCA number.
Is this article was helpful, Like our Facebook page for more useful articles updates.