Full form of CC is carbon copy. If you use the CC in your mail, then all recipients can view other addresses you have added, that’s why it calls carbon copy. You can add CC in your mails easily by these steps:
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Start composing the mail from the compose option.
- Type the mail address of the person whom you want to send a mail.
- In the right corner, click on the ‘CC’ option.
- Now a new box will be open. Enter other recipient’s addresses in the box.
- Add subject and write down the mail to complete it.
- Click on the send option. CC has been added to your mail.