You can recall your mail easily. This feature is available in both desktop and mobile devices. Follow these steps to learn how you can recall an email on Gmail:
- Sign in with your Gmail account in your Gmail app.
- Tap on the compose icon option at the bottom.
- Enter the mail ID of the person whom you want to send a mail.
- Write your subject and mail.
- Tap on the send option at the top right corner.
- You will see ‘undo’ option at the bottom of your app screen. Tap ‘undo’ option to recall your mail.
You can do it in your desktop as well. When you will compose a mail, you will get the option of ‘undo’ at the left corner. Click on it and you can recall your mail. You can set the time also in desktop using settings.