You can remove Gmail account from your Android device very easily. You don’t need to reset your phone. Just follow few steps and your account will be removed from your Android phone.
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Scroll down and select ‘accounts’.
- Now you will ‘Google’ option on the top and add account option below it. Tap on ‘Google’ option.
- Tap on three bars menu on the top in the right corner.
- Tap the option of ‘remove account’.
- Again tap the option of ‘remove account’ when a box will pop up. Your account has been removed from your phone.