You can make your emails to go to a specific folder by using Gmail’s Label feature. Label is a folder which can store your mails according to your preferences. You can create labels in your mobile app too.
These are the steps which can help you to create label in your Gmail account:
- Open your Gmail app. If you are an iPhone user, you have to download Gmail app.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Tap on the three bars at the top left corner.
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘create new’ option in label section.
- Now type the name of your label and get back to the main page if you are iPhone user. Save it if you are using it on Android.