You can save Instagram videos in your Mac computer same as the windows computer with similar steps:
- 1. Open your preferred browser in Mac and open Instagram.com website.
- 2. Log into your account.
- 3. Tap the search section on the top in the middle.
- 4. Search the username of that user whose video you want to save.
- 5. Select the video and now you see a save button option in the right corner. Tap it and It will appear black. Your video has been saved in your account.
You can watch your saved videos in profile tab. Open the tab and tap on the ‘saved’ option in right corner. See your all saved content there.